Stayed 3 nights while visiting my son who is stationed at Goose Creek. Great location, convenient to some great restaurants, shopping and easy access from the highway. Rooms were a nice layout and clean. Like most hotels I wish they would reconsider moving the towel rack from above the toilet but that's the only flaw in the room I could find. Enjoyed breakfast and coffee in the morning. I did not find the warm southern hospitality that I usually feel when staying in the Charleston area from the lobby staff. They did not greet us as we came through the lobby. The hotel lost power the first night we checked in for over an hour and nobody came to check on us, offer flashlights, call to explain what was going on, nothing. We left the hotel for dinner a few minutes after the power came on and the front desk clerk did not even apologize for the inconvenience. Overall our stay was nice, and for location and the room design we would stay again. Hopefully we receive a warmer welcome next time.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Charleston North/University Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Charleston North / Elms Center
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Charleston North / Elms Hotel North Charleston
- Fairfield Inn North Charleston
- Fairfield North Charleston
- North Charleston Fairfield Inn