“Why stay here”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Manhattan
“Why stay here”
Reviewed 19 October 2013

In a same parking lot as a Wendy's, they do not provide you with water or coffee or any amenities. The sheets are so hard they could scratch your skin. There was a huge dip in or mattress and I used the setting dial and it only got worse. Just not a good value for the money. Too many other hotels in this area. They need to step up their game

1 Thank scanetta
HGIMGT, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Charleston Airport, responded to this review, 26 October 2013
Dear Scanetta,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Guest satisfaction is our number one goal at the Hilton Garden Inn, Charleston Airport. I’m so sorry to hear that your experience at our hotel did not live up to our standards. We would love if you were to stay with us again, the next time you visit Charleston, so that we can prove to you the excellence in Guest Service that we continuously strive to meet. If you do choose to stay with us again, please know that we have a Keurig coffee machine in each guest room which provides complimentary coffee. We also have a coffee machine in the front lobby each morning between the hours of 5am and 10am. Two waters are given at every checkin for our Hilton Honors members and we would love to sign you up for that extra “thank you” the next time you stay with us. I’m also sorry you did not enjoy the bed as we take pride in our Sleep Deep program which strives to make every sleep a great one. We do hope to see you next time and if we have that opportunity, I guarantee it will be a wonderful one. Thank you again for your review.

Joy Hazard, Guest Services Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (106)
FAYETTEVILLE
Reviewed 18 October 2013

I have had an excellent stay here. The room was clean and the service was great. I worked nights and had to sleep some during the day the staff made me feel at home. I would recommend this hotel for business and family alike. It is very close to major shopping centers and very near to the Charleston convention center.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
HGIMGT, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Charleston Airport, responded to this review, 19 October 2013
Dear Mary S.

Thank you for your positive review of our hotel. We take pride in making sure that each guest has a clean and fresh room to stay in. We also know how important it is to our guests to stay at hotel with a convenient location to everything in the area and we are so glad that you were able to enjoy our location to the fullest. It was also great to hear that you had a wonderful customer service experience with our staff during your stay. At the Hilton Garden Inn Charleston Airport we strive to go above and beyond to make sure that each guest has an outstanding experience when they stay with us. Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how your stay went and we look forward to having you stay with us in the future.

Joy Hazard, GSM
Coopersburg,PA
Reviewed 18 October 2013

Great hotel. Clean, bright, and inviting! Front desk clerk was wonderful! After being on the road for 12 hours, he tried to make our check in as seamless as possible and was a fountain of information about the surrounding area and what was avalable. He made our stay memorable and Jemal was a gem.

Room Tip: Rooms on the 5th floor were very quiet!
Dear Traveltrek57,

Your feedback was so encouraging and wonderful to read! Thank you for taking the time to write your review and I will be happy to share this with Jemal and the rest of the staff. As the Guest Services Manager, I couldn't be happier when hearing that Jemal has helped to make your time with us wonderful and memorable. I hope that you will stay with us in the future if you are ever in the area and I hope that you had a wonderful trip to Charleston.

Coopersburg,PA
Reviewed 18 October 2013

Quick, pleasant, efficient and helpful! Front desk clerk was wonderful! After being on the road for 12 hours, he tried to make our check in as seamless as possible and was a fountain of information about the surrounding area and what was avalable. He made our stay memorable and Jemal was a gem.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear Traveltrek57,

Charleston, South Carolina
Reviewed 17 October 2013

I was at the Charleston Hilton Garden Inn and ordered dinner and want to explain my experience... I have celiac's and it's very difficult for me to eat on the road on business trips. I placed my order with a young gal named SANA HUSSAIN... First of all she was wonderful, and she even understood my detailed order. The food arrived very timely and it was Fabulous! Thanks to ANTWANE DICKSON AND ANTHONY LUNE the cooks there at the restaurant. They did a great job taking care of me and my special needs... Thank you so much for GREAT food and service... Everyone should eat at this hotel well on business... i know i will!!!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Dear 1969Suzie,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am so glad that our hotel met all of your needs and we would love to have you stay with us in the future. We are more than happy that you enjoyed our Restaurant, The Garden Grille and Bar! I will be sharing these comments with our awesome restaurant staff and will let Sana, Antwane and Anthony know that you had a great experience with them. We hope to see you again soon!

Duluth, Georgia
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Staff was very friendly and welcoming. Accommodations were very good. Clean rooms, newer furnishings, comfortable bed. A lot of amenities...pool, business center, dining, etc. Good security as well. Definitely will stay there again.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HGIMGT, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Charleston Airport, responded to this review, 25 October 2013
Dear Tab F.

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I will make sure to pass along your review to the staff. We are so glad that you decided to stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Charleston Airport. Please come back and see us when you are traveling in the Charleston area.

Anderson, South Carolina
Reviewed 12 October 2013

Our room was beautiful and clean. We also had a delicious meal in the restaurant. I believe the chef was Anthony and our server was Sana. We had a great meal and great service. We had the basil chicken sandwich which was delicious! I would highly recommend this hotel.. Unfortunately we were unable to try out the pool and spa because our time was very limited. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

Dear Ann H,

Your feedback was so encouraging and wonderful to read! Thank you for taking the time to write your review and I will be happy to share this with the staff. I am so happy to hear that Sana and Anthony gave you great service and I will be passing this wonderful review along to them. I hope that you will stay with us in the future if you are ever in the area and I hope that you had a wonderful trip to Charleston.

Joy Hazard, Guest Relations Manager