Hilton Garden Inn Charleston Airport
Hyatt Place North Charleston(North Charleston)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$210
US$204
US$154
US$147
Holiday Inn Express Charleston North(North Charleston)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$174
US$170
US$116
Fairfield Inn & Suites Charleston North/University Area(North Charleston)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$112
  • Breakfast included
Fairfield Inn & Suites Charleston North/Ashley Phosphate(North Charleston)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$96
1,014 results
All reviewsfront deskcharleston airportrestaurant staffgreat hotelfamily reunionperforming arts centerbusiness tripconvention centerwould stay here againsouthern hospitalityshuttle servicestaff was friendlycookiesnice stayclean roomsconvenient locationeasy access
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Tewanna at the front desk was cheery and helpful. Accomodations were very good. I am pretty picking were I stay since I travel weekly for work. I look for cleanliness first, and then a good value. I plan on staying at this Hilton every time I have business in that area.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGIMGT, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Charleston Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Dear Mary Kate B,

We are so thrilled that you found the Hilton Garden Inn Charleston Airport an awesome place to stay! Thank you so much for your review and I will be sure to share it with our team and especially Tewonna. We know that as a business traveler you are on the road a lot and we work hard to do everything we can to make your stay as comfortable as possible. I am so happy that we were able to achieve that. We hope to see you again next time you are in Charleston!

Reviewed 5 May 2014

I reserved this hotel nearly because it was close to the airport. But actually there are other reasons to stay here. Everything is as new. There's a full-service restaurant, which is rare for Hilton Garden Inns. The fitness center, the business center,and the pool are excellent. The service is extremely friendly. Would gladly come back.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

Dear NorthPotomac,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am so glad that our hotel met all of your needs and we would love to have you stay with us in the future. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 17 April 2014

We picked this hotel for its location near the Charleston airport and for its round-the-clock free airport shuttle. We needed the shuttle for a VERY early morning flight out. In the bargain we also got friendly service, a nice clean room, good Wi-Fi connection, comfortable bedding, a refrigerator and a microwave. The staff is very customer focused. Every single hotel employee that we passed greeted us - including the housekeeping staff working in the hall who looked up from what they were doing. When we needed help or information, all members of the staff were quick to respond. Vickie at the front desk was especially friendly.

We were glad we chose this hotel. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
HGIMGT, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Charleston Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Dear patrema,

Your feedback was so encouraging and wonderful to read! Thank you for taking the time to write your review and I will be happy to share this with the staff and Vikki in particular. I hope that you will stay with us in the future if you are ever in the area and I hope that you had a wonderful trip to Charleston.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Very nice place. Rooms were large and nice, also. Staff was very helpful and friendly. Each time I passed the desk...I was spoken to. Dining area was nice. Overall...I would recommend this location to family and friends. Close to airport and retail area.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGIMGT, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Charleston Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

Dear William F B,

Reviewed 5 April 2014

On returning to our room after 10:30, we discovered it had not been touched. Front desk tried to convince us it was our fault (!), and that we had left a do not disturb sign on all day (we had not). We were offered half off of this night's charge to take the dirty room as is with new bath towels or to go to another Hilton and pay a higher rate. After far too much time and effort on our part, someone (not the usual staff, but we're not sure who) made the bed, changed the towels, and possibly (we're not sure) changed the sheets and cleaned the bathroom. Throughout the process, the front desk person was unpleasant, misrepresented our concerns and requests, and implied we were lying. I will never stay in that hotel again, and will wait to hear from Hilton before deciding whether to stay at other Hilton properties.

• Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank Michaelfrombrunswick

Dear Michaelfrombrunswick,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Guest satisfaction is our number one goal at the Hilton Garden Inn, Charleston Airport. I’m so sorry to hear that your experience at our Hotel did not live up to our standards. We work hard to have all rooms serviced as per our guests needs. I’m glad that I had the opportunity to speak to you regarding this and to hear that the Do Not Disturb sign had been up for a while throughout your day which is why your room was not serviced. I’m also glad that someone from the hotel was able to service your room upon you coming back to it. I am sorry for the misunderstanding and that you were not 100% satisfied. Thank you for your feedback and I look forward to working hard to make sure that these misunderstandings do not occur again.