“Love the Food!!!!!!!”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed 1 June 2014

The kitchen was a little bit slow but the food more than made up for it. My burger was fall-apart-in-your-mouth tender. It gives big portions and is not over-priced. Next, I ordered the Chocolate Stampede. It was big enough for two to share it. It was moist and one of the best deserts I've ever had.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

Starting with the balsamic dressing which was just awful and set the tone for our dinners. My date had a prime rib which was a joke; this should have been served in a fast food place but not in a steakhouse. Too thin and tasteless. I had the Rack of Lamb which I also was great for an appetizer but not enough for a dinner. Would not recommend this location for good quality food. Too bad, I have had reasonable success at other locations.

Reviewed 8 February 2014

I just left here and we all agree it sucked and very overpriced! It was so overpriced I almost didn't tip the waitress. I can buy a breakfast bologna sandwich from the gas station near my house and the bologna is thicker than the steaks at longhorns. My kid didn't even eat all of her shrunken 8 oz steak and she had instant stomach pain. I had to go drag her out of the restroom 20 minutes later because I couldn't tolerate the atmosphere. People next to us were dripping f bombs left and right and people behind us we speaking Spanish and I'm Hispanic and it bothered me! Felt claustrophobic and just very noisy and loud! Thought I was at the bar! Didn't enjoy it one bit!!! We will never go again!!! For 100 bucks for 4 people I could have gone to Costco and purchased a big slab of rib eye and have the butcher slice me up steaks for a month for less than that!!! Do not eat here....keep driving don't even look... Olive Garden is right down the road.

Reviewed 22 November 2013

Saturday night in North Charleston - every restaurant recommended to us by the HGI staff was booked to the gills, so six of us jumped into the van and went to LongHorn Steakhouse. Having never experienced a LongHorn, and knowing that it was a chain restaurant, expectations were low, but it did not take long to begin warming up to the experience. We had to wait for a table, but we found space at the bar. We were served immediately despite the huge crowd, and the drinks were excellent. When we got to our table, the service was first rate, and the steaks were cooked to everyone's liking and surprisingly good. The dessert was to die for, and the check didn't put a major dent in our wallets. We were happy the other places were booked - we had a great time at LongHorn thanks to the friendly, courteous and conscientious staff, the nice atmosphere, the ample drinks and the good food.

Reviewed 1 October 2013 via mobile

This is the go to restaurant for daddy/daughter date night. She loves the food and the horse decor. Whole family enjoys the food. Great steaks and fish is good too. Good products for children. They get full. Desserts are delicious. Chocolate stampede can fill four. Staff very friendly A+++