“Worst Service Ever”

Add it.
Burger King
Ranked #256 of 351 Restaurants in North Charleston
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

There employees is rude as hell. Most of them dont even work they act like their boss don't care. They cursed out my cousin because he asked for ketchup.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

The food was cold. I ask for some fresh fries and the lady that was bag rolled her eyes and say “He want some fresh fries” and when the fries came she tossed them on the tray. I was afraid to eat them. The soda machine was out of Root Beer, Sprite, Fanta Grape. I was told we can’t restock the machine. The so call sweet tea was everything but sweet. Poor service for a first timer. But the construction crew received Service with smile, and a welcome back. I received a 9.20 bill and cold food.
Floors was dirty and food under tables on the floor.

Reviewed 20 May 2017

7 of us stopped in early afternoon to get something to eat after a long day of riding our motorcycles. The eating area only had 1 couple there, the place was not busy. The girl at the cash register said she would be with us after a minute and she went behind the serving area into the cooking area. After about 5 minutes she still had not shown back up and another worker came out and let her know there were customers waiting and she yelled back at him. He apologized (only good experience we had there) and she still did not show back up. We waited a couple of more minutes and we (7 paying customers) left for another restaurant. The only reason this is not terrible service on my rating is because of the one worker that apologized.

Reviewed 29 October 2016

late night food . not far from the outlet .............and you can get good ice coffee in the am .you should try it

Reviewed 29 November 2015 via mobile

We got in line behind 4 cars. A man asked if we would like to try a chicken sandwich today. We said no and started to order. After a few minutes after ordering our first item, we noticed no one was on the other end. I started speaking up asking excuse me many times before a woman came on. She took our order and then we waited over 15 mins in the drive thru. We had to get to the airport and this was too long to wait for us to get helped. Then she handed me the bag of food and I asked where is the drink I ordered. She looked at her screen and was acting perplexed. I said it is part of the meal. She said I know and walked off eventually someone else came and gave us the missing drink. Rude employees.