“Fun for kids of all ages and groups”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Frankie's Fun Park

Frankie's Fun Park
Beaufort, South Carolina
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Fun for kids of all ages and groups”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

At Frankie's Fun Park you can find something for everyone to do. We went with another couple on a Sunday and it was pretty quite there. We did not have to wait in line to do anything. We played on the bumper boats which was fun, but it was only the four of us. I think it would have been a lil more fun if our group was bigger. We also did the racetrack which was fun but not all that very fast. Last we played miniature golf. We had a choice between to courses... we went to the right. It was the hardest course I have ever been on and we were all getting a bit frustrated haha! I mean it was hard, but fun to watch one another. They did not have a one set price to do anything you want. You have to pay for everything individual, which can be good if your going to do one or two activities. All in all it was a fun outing for us.

Visited September 2013

north carolina
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Better bring a lot of money”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 September 2013

This place I thought was very pricey. They should have a price for unlimited play but they don't. I would never go again. I think your money better spent elsewhere.

Visited July 2013
North Charleston, South Carolina
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“slightly dated and overpriced”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2013

This used to be a very fun and exciting place to visit. Last visit showed run down and outdated. Prices were way too high.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank brandyrn
Charlotte, North Carolina
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great place for kids!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2013

My son played tons of games in the arcade. Unfortunately due to rain he couldn't ride go carts but he still had a blast! We will visit again on our next trip to Charleston.

Visited July 2013
Coral Springs, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great experience but a bit pricey!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2013 via mobile

We were coming from out of town and needed something to do with our little kids. This was a great choice for our kids: put-put golf, bumper boats, and the arcade were a big hit! They were too young to go on the go-karts but that was ok. There's also a batting cage but we weren't interested in that.

Strange that no kids were really there and it's the heat of summer (ie no school). Actually, one of the workers told me it's because it's pricey! I agree but we did have fun!

Visited June 2013