Wingate by Wyndham Charleston Airport Coliseum
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Econo Lodge Coliseum(North Charleston)
Rodeway Inn(North Charleston)
View Hotel
North Charleston Inn(North Charleston)
View Hotel
All reviewshampton inncharleston airportroom was cleanshuttle servicebreakfast staffnice stayfresh fruitwould stay here againhistoric districtcomplimentary breakfastcleaning staffking bedstaff was friendlytanger outletskyleproximityinterstate
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 March 2014

This is a very nice hotel and comfortable. The staff makes you feel very welcome and the are helpful with all questions. The location is near all areas and close to interstate so easy to travel back and forth into Charleston. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 February 2014

I was a distressed traveller at Charleston, SC airport. I booked a hotel with a shuttle service to the airport. I found the room well equipment, furnished, stocked and clean. The staff were friendly and efficient. The free breakfast was good, and the servers/cleaners were effecient and friendly.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 February 2014

Am a regular customer with Hampton Inn wherever my travels take me and can always count on a clean room, amenities, and in-room wireless internet service for my laptop. Value for the money is quite high; breakfast is pretty basic, but usually pretty good given food is not made to order.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 February 2014

We stayed at this Hampton Inn one night before leaving on a cruise from Charleston. The hotel is spotlessly clean. Check in was fast and efficient. While the hotel is located close to the airport we never heard any noise in the room.

The furnishings in the room were very nice. This was a king study, which contained a king bed, a sofa, two ottomans, a small refrigerator, microwave, and work table. I was most impressed with the work table, as it is on wheels and can easily be moved anywhere in the room. The bathroom had a tub sized walk in shower, which was very nice.

The selection at breakfast was good.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 February 2014

This was an unplanned in-town escape when we lost power at home in an ice storm. The staff greeted me promptly and made me feel welcome. The room was clean and WARM!. Being in-town I doubt I will stay here again, but I will receomend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo