This hotel calls itself the airport inn & suites. Folks, this place is nowhere near the airport! We were flying in from CA for a family wedding. We arrived after 11:30 PM. I had picked this hotel because they had a shuttle. Plan was to spend the night then return to airport in the AM for car rental and drive to Aiken. Well, the shuttle only runs until 11 PM. The taxi to the hotel cost us $40. It would have been more but the cab driver got hopelesssly lost trying to find the place and did not charge us the entire fee.
Next morning, after perusing the breakfast bar, we decided that the Cracker Barrel next door would be a better deal. Really crummy food, even if it's free, is still crummy. At least CB had fresh fruit!
Otherwise this hotel is just a generic hotel. It's clean. It's reasonably quiet. That's about all that can be said about it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Airport Inn and Suites is conveniently located just off Interstate-26 at Exit 209,Ashley Phosphate Road, only six miles away from Charleston International Airport. The Best Western Airport Inn and Suites in North Charleston offers guests many comforts such as free wired and wireless Internet, in room refrigerators and microwaves, 32-inch flat screen LCD television, coffee makers, iron and ironing board and offers different types of rooms and suites to meet your needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Airport Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Airport Hotel North Charleston
- Best Western Plus Airport Inn And Suites
- Best Western North Charleston
- North Charleston Best Western