Best Western Plus Airport Inn & Suites
Hyatt Place North Charleston(North Charleston)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$234
US$227
US$152
US$170
US$116
Holiday Inn Express Charleston North(North Charleston)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$147
Fairfield Inn & Suites Charleston North/Ashley Phosphate(North Charleston)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$96
US$297
Residence Inn
Fairfield Inn & Suites Charleston North/University Area(North Charleston)(Great Value!)
US$112
  • Breakfast included
All reviewscracker barrelindoor poolroom was cleanstay there againwafflesshuttle servicefitness centerfront desk staffwould recommend this hotel to anyonehot breakfastfamily reunionfree breakfastminute drivedowntown charlestoncathyihopmotel
Reviewed 29 July 2013

My company paid for a week at this hotel. I expected it to be great service since the company paid a good price for it. My kids were with me. NOT a kid friendly hotel. My 4 yr old fell off the bed in his sleep. We immediately got a nuisance call. The next day, they were giggly, we immediately got another call. They had to be as quiet as church mice in order for us to not get a call from the front desk.
The last night of our stay, the fire alarm went off. All the guests start piling out the door, as we get to the outside door, we are told, it is nothing go back to your rooms. No fire truck came to check it out. Later we saw a service man going upstairs. Obviously the owner knew exactly why it went off. I still cant get over no police or fire dept called. What if there had been an electrical fire that you could not see right away?
I WILL NOT Stay here again and I will make certain my company puts no one else here.
When we ask for towels for the pool, they checked them out to you. I guess to make certain you brought them back. I don't know about anyone else but I dont' want their towels.

Room Tip: Some of the maids did not want to service our room if we happened to be in it. Even after we told them to come in, that we needed new towels. We had to go get our own.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Tammy S
Gloria B, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2013

I am so sorry that you did not enjoy your stay at the Best Western Airport. I will discuss your comments with the owner so he can make any corrections necessary.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience to you.
We wish you safe and happy travels.

Reviewed 24 July 2013

My family reunion group of over 100 people enjoyed their stay at this Best Western. The hotel is in a great location to food, shopping and downtown! We enjoyed the clean rooms and overall appearance of the hotel! The free breakfast was also a plus!!!!! Thanks for accomodating us...2013 Murph Family Reunion!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for choosing the Best Western Airport for your 2013 Reunion. I am so pleased that your group enjoyed their stay with us. Your business is greatly appreciated, and we thank you also for taking time to write this review so others know of your experience.
We hope your reunion will return to the Charleston area again soon (how about 2014) and will choose to stay with us.
Wishing you safe travels and thanking you for staying with us.

Reviewed 24 July 2013

I had an extremely positive experience staying at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Airport Inn & Suites. The rooms are very big and come with a TV, Coffee/tea maker, Hairdryer, Iron, ironing board, A.C, Microwave, Refrigerator, Desk, Chairs, Internet and many more. The beds were amazing- I did not want to get up in the morning. The Front Desk was very helpful when I had questions about my bill and reservation. The rest of the staff was helpful too, when I had a question or two about the hotel or things in the area. The Lobby was very well maintained. I highly recommend this Hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Mitchell Y

Your review has been shared with the staff and management so they know their hard work is appreciated. We appreciate you taking time to write this review so other travelers know of our hotel.
Your business is very important to us, please plan to visit again soon.

Reviewed 15 July 2013

This is the only BW property that I have stayed where they require a "chit" to have breakfast. Breakfast had very little variety. Food was average, but the same through the entire week that I stayed. Staff was very courteous. Still a little unclear about the "branding" of BW properties. This hotel was branded as a "Plus" hotel, but not sure why...

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Gloria B, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2013

Thank you for choosing the Best Western Plus Airport in Charleston for your recent stay. The Best Western Brand have 3 different brands, Best Western Plus is an upgraded property and competes with other brands as a "suite" facility. Best Western Premier is a full service hotel and the Best Western is more of .a regular hotel, a few less amenities, I hope this helps answer your question about the Brand. I prefer the Best Western Plus. You mentioned the "chit" for breakfast, this helps us determine how many guest take advantage of the breakfast and eliminates outsiders walking in for a free breakfast.
Thank you for your review, we appreciate your business and hope you will visit us and other Best Westerns in the system.

Reviewed 12 July 2013

We stayed the night before we flew out- wanted to avoid rush hour traffic to turn in rental car so we checked car in that evening and the free shuttle took us to the hotel. This hotel was clean, the room was comfortable with nice bedding and it was very quiet. The pool temperature was just perfect when I took an evening dip. We had a very restful night and felt pampered.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family

It is so good to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that it was so good you felt pampered. I am glad we could help eliminate the stress of returning your car the day of travel, you are so right, sometimes it is a madhouse at the rental facilities.
We appreciate your business and hope you will visit again soon.