The hotel itself looked nice on the outside and in the lobby. Overall, the staff was friendly. We thought the cleaning definitely lacked some - in the bathroom there was a used (still wet) washcloth on top of the shower curtain that the cleaning lady missed and also the shower curtain had mildew on it, and not just a spot or two, LOTS of mildew! The free breakfast was just ok, nothing to brag about, no fresh fruit and no yogurt. We saw a couple eating yogurt so we asked if there was anymore and we were told yogurt was not a menu item on the weekends but that couple had asked for it for a religious reasons?? We didn't have a religious reason, but would have liked some......but wasn't offered.
With some improvements this could be a really nice hotel. Not sure if we will ever stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Airport Inn and Suites is conveniently located just off Interstate-26 at Exit 209,Ashley Phosphate Road, only six miles away from Charleston International Airport. The Best Western Airport Inn and Suites in North Charleston offers guests many comforts such as free wired and wireless Internet, in room refrigerators and microwaves, 32-inch flat screen LCD television, coffee makers, iron and ironing board and offers different types of rooms and suites to meet your needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Plus Airport Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Airport Inn And Suites
- Best Western Plus Airport Hotel North Charleston
- Best Western North Charleston
- North Charleston Best Western