The room stank like old cigarettes (was supposed to be non smoking), everything was old except for the tv which was ok. In the morning it was a hassle getting some breakfast in a small cramped space with all the people waiting in a long line... The woman in charge of the waffle maker scolded me because my son didn't know how to operate the machine. Then she made a waffle for me and took it out 59 seconds before it was done and it was soggy and limp so I had to throw it out :(
Who needs to pay around 150. for a room that should really cost around 60 bucks while at the same time paying to be yelled at by the breakfast worker!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK) and Hotels.com so you can book your Super 8 N. Myrtle Beach/Cherry Grove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 n Myrtle Beach/Cherry Grove Hotel North Myrtle Beach
- Super 8 North Myrtle Beach
- Super Eight North Myrtle Beach
- North Myrtle Beach Super 8
- North Myrtle Beach Super Eight