This place was the filthiest, most unhealthy hotel I've ever seen.
there were cigarette butts in the air conditioning unit, burn holes in the carpets and all over the bedding. The room smelled of mold and human waste. There was food on the carpeting because it was obviously not vaccumed. To top it all off, when we called management to come up and have a look at it, they refused to come. We then contacted Choice Hotels who is the parent company and all they did was contact the management who in turn did nothing. Then they tried to charge us for three nights when there was no way we were even dreaming of staying there. This place should be shut down and inspected for air quality amongst other things.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking