All reviews little river complimentary breakfast hotel is located king suite very nice hotel clean rooms convenient location lobby area indoor pool pleasant stay stay there again cherry grove easy access great place to stay north myrtle across the street sc
Reviewed 26 December 2017

Really beautiful property. Best location. Nice gym and pool. Professional and friendly staff. Rooms are big and comfy. Walking distance to great restaurant and marina. We stay there every time we want to visit n Myrtle beach or little river sc.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 December 2017

was impressed with the recent renovations and the Staff was very nice throughout my stay : ) the rooms were well maintained, nice TV ... clean... Also the Lobby is so well decorated, warm and welcoming.... Breakfast also was a bonus~

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 December 2017

This property is very clean and brand new. The staff is very friendly and patient. It is located in a very quite area. I would stay here and recommend it to a family member or friend. We had a great time visiting the area.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 December 2017

Everything was great! I’m not exaggerating either! The decor of the front lobby was so pretty & not overdone. The front desk staff, the room, the breakfast...all great!!! I can’t remember the name of the staff that checked me in, but he was so nice. I was very tired when I got the hotel. But, he was so nice & professional & made everything go smoothly.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 December 2017

I titled this review “Everything Beautiful Except The Sleep & Rest” because The entire staff was incredibly professional, polite ,proficient and efficient. The entire property inside and outside were well maintained. The rooms were very nice, spacious, immaculate with very comfortable furniture. The complimentary breakfast was exceptional and the staff managing it during my stay was the best. Nevertheless, the mattresses were a problem for me.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family