Message from TripAdvisor:

Atlantic Breeze Ocean Resort, Oceana Resorts
Champion, Ohio, United States
“Loved it !!!”
Reviewed 20 August 2014

After quite a few disappointing hotel and condo stays in Myrtle Beach , the Atlantic Breeze far surpassed any of my expectations ! Everything was classy and pristeen. The staff was great . Glory , from the front desk was especially helpful. I can't wait to return next year !

1 Thank Deb J
OceanaResorts, Marketing Coordinator at Atlantic Breeze Ocean Resort, Oceana Resorts, responded to this review, 21 April 2015
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with Atlantic Breeze Ocean Resort. We are thrilled that you've finally found a new home at the beach, and that our staff gave you such a wonderful experience.We look forward to serving you again in the future!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (188)
Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed 20 August 2014

We rented a 3 bedroom condo for 10 people (6 adults 4 children) for 5 nights. The suite was clean when we arrived, the furniture was nice and the kitchen was very nice with granite countertops, dishwasher, fridge, etc. With 10 people, we were concerned about being crowded, but it was not an issue. 3 bath rooms certainly helped. I really like the ability to rent nightly instead of the typical weekly rental restrictions. We stay at these types of resorts because of the nightly rentals and daily cleaning services. It's so nice not to have to bring linens. The pool facilities and general appearance were very nice as well. Parking was easy as the decks are located on the first 4 floors, and the condos are above them. It was a great place, and I definitely will return in the future. Highly recommended. The only thing I missed was a pool side bar and/or grill. Other than that, it was perfect.

Room Tip: Corner suites have balconies for each bed room. The middle rooms only have a single balcony which s...
2 Thank Trey F
Waldorf
Reviewed 19 August 2014

This is our third year staying at the Atlantic Breeze and we always enjoy our stay. This hotel is located on the north end of the beach which is a little more quiet. We had a 3 bedroom corner unit. All of the rooms have their own bathrooms and private balconies. The living room area also has a pull out sofa. The main bedroom has a king bed, jacuzzi tub and oceanfront balcony. The kitchen was well stocked with pots, a pan, silverware, toaster, blender, baking pans etc. We usually bring a pan from home or purchase one because I need more than one pan to cook with. Check in is on the P1 level and was very easy. The the staff was very friendly and helpful. Access to the beach was easy and we never had a problem finding a spot. My family loves the lazy river. There are also two hot tubs and a kiddie pool. My only complaint is that the hot tubs and kiddie pool have too much chlorine. Parking was never a problem. But be careful if you have a luggage rack on top of your car. The ceiling is low once you get on the P1 level and it will get stuck. You may want to park on the ground level or if you have one. This is my 18th year coming to Myrtle Beach and this hotel has become one of my favorites.

2 Thank NikkiC301
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Have stayed in several resorts in North Myrtle beach. We had a 3 bedroom condo and found the place clean and comfortable. We opted for an oceanfront unit and found the view spectacular. I wouldn't classify the resort as inexpensive and noticed that it really matters when and how you book for pricing. My family and I will be back at the Atlantic Breeze in the future.

Room Tip: make sure you get to see photos of the particular room you are interested in booking.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Sax B
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed 12 August 2014

We stayed at Atlantic Breeze during our family reunion this year and had a wonderful time. The room was very clean and well appointed. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. We were able to workout in the fitness room and also relax in and around the jacuzzi, pool, and the lazy river ride, but being only steps away from the beach was definitely an added bonus! We love coming to Myrtle Beach and we will certainly stay here again!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Excellent service from all staff. Everyone was friendly and attentive to our needs. Our 3 bedroom condo was on the 10th floor. It was very nice and clean. I was very impressed. I have OCD so I am very picky about where I will stay, and I can honestly say I felt very comfortable in this condo. The pool areas were also very nice and kept clean. The beach area was never too crowded either. It's also kid friendly. I have 5 children, and they all had a blast. I have no complaints and we will be staying here every year that I come to Myrtle Beach.

• Stayed August 2014
New Jersey
Reviewed 10 August 2014

This was our second time at an Oceana location, but our first at Atlantic Breeze. It is clean, well maintained and a very nice accommodation. The pool is partially under cover, so it provides a nice break when the sun gets too hot in the afternoon. The building is in a quieter area, so it is perfect for families. The ocean is just steps away. Parking is a breeze. We would definitely go back.

I agree with some others who have said it would be good to have a key fob or access card to keep non guests from using the pool area. Having the lobby a floor above the main entrance and pool area makes it hard to monitor this. Atlantic Breeze should consider a pool bar with some basic food options, since there is nothing within easy walking distance.

1 Thank GiantsFan1986