“Expensive Ice Cream But Good”

Native Joe's Scoop and Grind
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Small place that is somewhat expensive, but has a lot of choices and the ice cream is good. Very friendly service and the kids will love it.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stopped here after dinner one evening while on vacation. It took us a little while to find a place to park. Their parking lot is really small and people used their spots even though they were eating at another restaurant. I ordered a sand in your pants shake, my husband ordered the peanut chocolate shake and my step son ordered an Oreo Sunday. My shake was very runny and warm. My mother in law took it back and they were quick to replace it with a new thicker shake with no problem. Very good customer service. My step son’s Sunday was very yummy. The sand in your pants shake would be something I would not order again. Once I got the thicker shake after they remade it it was ok. I didn’t like the how it was powder textured. My mistake maybe. Should have just ordered a bowl of ice cream. Their patio is very nice with plenty of places to sit. Hope to return on another visit.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

I love coming to Native Joe's! They have a drive through or you can walk in to get your coffee, or ice cream...or both! It is a hidden gem surrounded by palmettos. The service is great and fast! Try the Jaco Hazelnut coffee!

Reviewed 8 June 2018

We didn't set out with the intentions of finding an ice cream shop. While dining at neighboring Hamburger Joe's...we noticed crowds of people at a business next door. Out of curiosity...we peeked across the string of cars and gold carts waiting to find a place to park to see what everyone was flocking towards.

Deciding to try this local favorite, we finally found a place to park after lapping the parking lot a couple of times. IF you can't get in the parking lot...Native Joe's does offer a drive thru service.

Heading into the business....we found ourselves standing outside the door in a long line waiting for service. I was actually shocked at the number of people piled inside waiting in line for the tasty treats displayed on the menu boards. Standing in line offered us the luxury to ask folks what they ordered if it wasn't ice cream in their hands. The line moved quickly much to my surprise!!

So many choices are bursting from the colorful menu boards. A delightful array of treats that make you want EVERYTHING on the menu.....ice cream in cups, waffle cones, banana splits, milkshakes, and assorted coffee treats are beckoning to you as you contemplate your choices!!

With treats in hand, you can sit down at one of the colorful tables dotting the patio for patrons to relax and enjoy. Plenty of seating and CLEAN bathrooms to wash off that stickiness on your hands that you may encounter when enjoying a sweet treat from Native Joe's.

While this restaurant is off the beaten path...it is well worth the effort to locate this coffee and ice cream shop. Native Joe's earned itself a 'top spot' for our family to visit!!

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Nothing tastes better than creamy ice cream on a hot day and the best in the area is Native Joe’s. It is a little hard to find but worth it. The portions are huge, flavor is delicious and there are so many choices. We have enjoyed it so much, we have gone 3 times this week.