This house was way overpriced for the condition it was in. The photos on the website are clearly not current. Thankfully we had decided to leave our elderly dogs at home because when we arrived we noticed the yard was littered with glass, beer tops, and cigarette butts. Inside the home is falling apart and dirty. There were gnats/fruit flies throughout the kitchen and a musty smell that triggered asthma attacks. When we arrived we had to wait for someone to find us parking, deliver towels and linens that were not there upon arrival, and we never received the promised WiFi password. Not to mention, the shower is nothing more than a gym like slap in the wall with little light that you need to step down into. Having RA this task was painful and dangerous on the chipped tile floor. We decided to go to dinner and re assess the home when we got back. I figured I could do some deep cleaning in an attempt to enjoy my vacation. Unfortunately, we returned to neighbors upstairs smoking pot on the balcony. Just what my teenager needed to see. We ended up charging a place somewhere else to get out of there. I’m sure this place is perfect for college students sharing a place to party away the weekend but certainly not for a family looking for their first res vacation on years. We are very disappointed in the deceiving nature of these photos and online reviews.