“best restaurant on our trip and kid friendly”
Review of Villa Tuscanna

Villa Tuscanna
Reserve with OpenTable
Villa Tuscanna is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$12 - US$29
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Home made italian food made from scrach family owned restaurant for 15 years serving north myrtle beach authentic italian food
Reviewed 27 April 2012

My wife and kids had visited this lovely restaurant the other day and i must say from start to finish we were treated like family. We were very happy that they had a kids menu and it was very reasonable and the kids loved it. The bread was fantastic. it was served hot and fresh and it even came with dipping oil which was delicious. I had the veal francese and the veal was so tender and the pasta it was served over was homemade and trust me you could tell the difference. My wife had the Chicken parm and it was huge and the tomato sauce was mouth watering. we also had escargot to start with and let me tell you it was some of the best i have ever had.Both our meals came with a salad and by the end we were stuffed and completely satisfied. Our waiter Andrew was very helpful and friendly. Overall it was a fantastic experience and the price was very reasonable and even the kids loved it which allowed us to have a great time as well.

Reviewed 26 April 2012 via mobile

Went there on a Wednesday with half filled restaurant. No osso buca, NYStrip or ceasar salad! Menu items updated by handwriting. Veal marsala sauce out of bottle. No need to go here when Luigis, villa Romano or Lombardos so near and prices 20% lower at those three. Manager badly needed. Would not recommend to anyone.

Reviewed 6 April 2012

This is a great restaurant with high quality food and an appealing atmosphere. The service always gives the personal touch.

1  Thank Richard620
Reviewed 8 March 2012

Me and my friends decided to try Villa Tuscana since we always heard good things about this restaurant. When we arrived there, we thought it was very charming and cozy. The atmosphere was very pleasant. The service that we received from our waitress, Dasha, was awesome. We all wanted to try something different so I got the Veal Oso Bucco and it was extremely tasty. I don't remember the name of my friends plate but they were very pleased as well. We loved this place and we will become regulars for sure. I give Villa Tuscanna thumbs up!

Reviewed 6 March 2012

Love the food will be going back in the near future the service is the best and atmosphere is so relaxing the lasagna is my favorite dish the oil & bread and antipasta salad extremely amazing thank you Villa Tuscanna for the nice dinner with my lovely wife.