“Continues to be the very best!!!”
Review of Villa Tuscanna

Villa Tuscanna
Reserve with OpenTable
Villa Tuscanna is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$12 - US$29
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Home made italian food made from scrach family owned restaurant for 15 years serving north myrtle beach authentic italian food
Florence, South Carolina
“Continues to be the very best!!!”
Reviewed 8 May 2013

I continue to return to Villa Tuscanna as often as possible. I have travelled a lot over the past year and eaten in many restaurants. I always come back to this very special restaurant. I recently took 25 business people for dinner and everyone complimented the outstanding food and friendly service.

• Visited January 2013

Lexington, South Carolina
“Outstanding!!!”
Reviewed 7 May 2013

We hit another home run tonight thanks to TripAdvisor.com! Our dinner at Villa Tuscanna was fantastic. On my first trip to almost any Italian restaurant I order spaghetti and meatballs. I figure if you can't get that right, more complex dishes aren't going to be any good either. VT's was very, very good. We knew we were in for an excellent meal after we were brought the bread and garlic/roasted red pepper/olive oil dip. Superb! Soup and salad were next and were everything you would expect. My wife says the manicotti was the best she's ever had...and she's had a bunch. Chris was our server. He was friendly and efficient. He talked with us enough to be informative, but not enough to be annoying. Can't think of anything negative about the whole experience and whole heartedly recommend Villa Tuscanna in North Myrtle Beach.

Palermo, NJ
“Fabulous restaurant!”
Reviewed 7 May 2013

My husband and I saw the reviews on Tripfinder and decided to try this restaurant as we love Italian food. This restaurant is now a new favorite! The restaurant is lovely and the food is superb! We shared calamari, it was tender and full of flavor. I had Osso Bucco and my husband had chicken parm, both were delicious. Even the bread and dipping oil was great! I highly recommend this restaurant.

Fort Wayne, Indiana
“Top of the line..Villa Tuscanna Restaurant in North Myrtle Beach”
Reviewed 4 May 2013

The sign on the front of the restaurant said family owned so we decided that was the place we wanted to try for our dinner. My husband ordered Veal Parmigiana and I ordered Veal Marsala. They were both prepared with homemade sauces to perfection. The salad was made from scratch and the Italian dressing was a cut above. The meal was served with hot bread with a wonderful dipping sauce. Our Waiter was Andrew and he attended to our every need. So when you visit be sure to request Andrew to be your server. He was very attentive and very polite and told us to have a blessed evening. Loved everything about that place and we definitely will return.
The atmosphere is very Italian and very romantic....loved it and especially needed that for this occasion.

1 Thank BetteKH
Columbia, South Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Must stop”
Reviewed 22 April 2013

My husband and I go to M.B. at least once a year. This is ALWAYS on our places to go. We took my father along on this past weekend. My father's calamari was tender and full of flavor. He greatly enjoyed the red sauce that came with it. My husband and I shared the escargot. Even if you won't eat snails, the cheese sauce that covers them is worth it! Skip dipping your bread into the olive oil and save it for this! My husband greatly enjoyed his chicken romana, my father couldn't have liked his veal saltimbocca any more than he did. I got my usual veal Marsala and it didn't disappoint. I didn't get it this time, but their fettuccini Alfredo is one of the 3 best in SC. (The other 2 are a restaurant in Columbia, and my friend's husband's.)

We once had a bad experience. After letting the owner know, we received a $25 gift certificate and then a free bottle of wine when we came to use it. I have taken friends and family here and would recommend it to any one. I would suggest reservations during tourist season.

• Visited April 2013