“Amazing”
Review of Villa Tuscanna

Villa Tuscanna
Reserve with OpenTable
Villa Tuscanna is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$12 - US$29
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Home made italian food made from scrach family owned restaurant for 15 years serving north myrtle beach authentic italian food
“Amazing”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

The food is spectacular. We started off with calamari and bruschetta, which were fresh and perfectly cooked. Then came the Italian egg drop soup- absolutely delicious and unique- and the fresh bread (to die for). Everyone else's main dishes looked delicious; I had the chicken Mediterranean. The perfect balance of flavors melted in my mouth. With ours pant buttons about to pop, we took cannoli's to go. Perfection and a fun atmosphere.

On a note- Don't bring your strollers. We came with a sleeping toddler, hoping to get in a more adult focused dinner, but they do not have the space for it. We came back again the next night, totally worth it. When we were there, there were children at every table; they have chicken fingers and fries on the menu. Even if you tend to eat earlier in the evening, still make reservations.

1 Thank DanaNotestine

“Amazing Food!”
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

My family and I were originally going to go to another chain restaurant located nearby. After making a reservation ahead of time we arrived at the place only to be told it would be another hour wait. We immediately called Villa Tuscano and were seated the moment we walked in the door. Everything we ordered was amazing. Not just amazing, the best food we had in a long time. Highly recommend this restaurant to anybody visiting the area. Great food. Great service!!!

2 Thank Brandon S
Florence, South Carolina
“Wonderful Experience!”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

I took guests from Oklahoma for dinner. We were immediately seated and the waitstaff and food were outstanding. This is absolutely my favorite restaurant on the Grand Strand. Our entire group were extremely satisfied and I was proud to take them as my guest. We enjoyed every aspect of our dinning experience at this restaurant.

Visited July 2014
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“No words needed.. loved everything!”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

What a great place to visit!!! The food is awesome, the atmosphere is friendly and welcoming, and the service is simply great! We came with my family on a busy Sunday night but had no problems seating and getting our food; everything came out looking appetizing, hot, and delicious. No complaints whatsoever! Even though the place was packed, our server Dasha took her time answering all our questions and explaining the dishes and sauces with really professional knowledge! We took every advice she gave us and never regretted it! The food was super-delicious! I can't say anything about the rest of the waitstaff but our server was just the best! Sweet, professional, attentive and very personable! She took her time with us, never rushed us and always came back with a smile on her face! What a pleasant night! What a great experience! Thank you very much, Villa Tuscanna crew and Dasha personally! We'll definitely come back!

Silver Creek, New York
“Best Italian Food this side of Italy”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

We had the best bruschetta ever at this restaurant! I wanted to take the chef home! We also had the chicken Mediterranean and it was amazing! We loved our experience so much, that we went back a second time. The temperature of the restaurant was very pleasant, not the freezing cold of other restaurants. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. If I could give 10 stars I surely would. Don't miss a chance to eat here, if you love Italian food...and be sure to order the bruschetta...it is different then the norm and far better.