“Beach 18”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It is a little place has great service first time there food was great the price was great home cooking at the beach I will return next year

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Finally a good place to eat...not pizza or pancakes.
Good food but the collard greens where sweet, yuck! Everything else we ordered was tasty
Home cooked and burgers ! Beach vibe also

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I tried The Shack based on a recommendation from friends. We arrived around 10am and had about a 10 minute wait. The server was friendly and attentive. She quickly took our order and the food came out in a reasonable amount of time. I found my food to be bland. The biscuit did not taste fresh and was a little undercooked in the middle. I did enjoy the cheese grits. Overall the food was mediocre - nothing spectacular, but certainly not bad. I would visit again, but would probably try a different place first.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband and I took a couple of friends to The Shack on 6/23/18 for lunch because we have always had good burgers and service at this restaurant. However, today was different. The wait staff wasn't attentive to the needs of our table. We all ran out of beverages and had to motion for her to come to our table. Food was overcooked. Definitely will not be visiting this restaurant anytime soon, especially to take friends out for a meal.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had the grilled scallop sandwich. Yummy! The boys had shrimp blt's. We've thought about going back.