“Never disappointed!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bob Evans

Bob Evans
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Fayetteville, North Carolina
“Never disappointed!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2013

As we travel we try to stop at restaurants we know and feel safe eating the food. Bob Evans is one of our regular breakfast or late evening restaurants. This Bob Evans is my favorite while at MB. I drop my husband off for his early morning tee time and before I start my serious shopping I start with a good, relaxing breakfast here. The breakfasts are tasty and filling. Servers are friendly and courteous and I don't feel rushed if I want to linger over my coffee and read the paper before the big shopping event. I visit this Bob Evans at least once when we come to the beach. Very clean, large breakfast menu, great food, good prices and friendly staff.

• Visited April 2013

Little River, South Carolina
“Usually very good....”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2013

Bob Evans is a family restaurant. Usually when my daughter and I go there are few children and mostly older adults. This Bob Evans has excellent waitresses and waiters. The food is plain but very good. If there is a problem they will take care of it. Whenever I visit my daughter we have one meal here and have always been happy.

• Visited February 2013
Toronto, Canada
“New gluten Free Menu”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2013

Arrived at Bob Evans to be pleasantly surprised with a new Gluten Free menu. In the past I did my best to pick items that would be GF (eg eggs, salad). The GF menu has lots of choices for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The staff took great care to make sure everything was GF and that I was happy with my meal.. We will certainly be back.

• Visited February 2013
Southport, North Carolina
“A bit frustrating”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 September 2012 via mobile

We were meeting friends and coming down from North Carolina so Bob Evans was on our side of the road. The place is roomy and we could have breakfast or lunch. I had the Potato Soup (pretty good and with a cheese flavor) and salad.

We had a hard time getting the attention of our waitress a couple times; the Hostess spotted our needs as well as 2 other waitresses ... be prepared to get up and go to the counter if you need something. The hostess / casher wanted to know if we enjoyed our time...we reminded her the service was lacking. She said she'd check into it. The restaurant was not busy so no excuse for not paying better attention.

Clarksville, Indiana
“what can one say”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2012

its bob evans, always great. tremendous food, excellent service, good location tho a little far north of downtown myrtle, visit this bob evans everytime we go to myrtle beach and will return there in the future

Visited September 2012