“Excellent Breakfast at Bob Evans”
Review of Bob Evans

Bob Evans
Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Reviewed 29 September 2013

Three couples chose to eat breakfast at the same Bob Evans we enjoyed last year. Only this time we returned for the second day in a row. I ordered the double blueberry hot cakes and requested glazed pecans. Perfect. My wife ordered turkey sausage and scrambled eggs. We always favor their Banana Bread. The menu is vast and the price is right. Best of all the wait staff shined on this day. We came back again on Sunday morning. The best.

Reviewed 19 August 2013

Its a bob evans... what more is there to say. They are all the same, taste the same, priced the same. Service is the same. To some thats bad, to others thats great. We overheard others saying the breakfast was good, but pricey. I would agree, there are cheaper places in Myrtle to get breakfast. Quality though is higher here.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

Ok, if you want a very good breakfast then Bobs the place, excelllent food, service and prices, they are hard to beat. Also try their take out soups, we can highly recommend them. A large container for about $5.00.

Reviewed 19 May 2013

As we travel we try to stop at restaurants we know and feel safe eating the food. Bob Evans is one of our regular breakfast or late evening restaurants. This Bob Evans is my favorite while at MB. I drop my husband off for his early morning tee time and before I start my serious shopping I start with a good, relaxing breakfast here. The breakfasts are tasty and filling. Servers are friendly and courteous and I don't feel rushed if I want to linger over my coffee and read the paper before the big shopping event. I visit this Bob Evans at least once when we come to the beach. Very clean, large breakfast menu, great food, good prices and friendly staff.

Reviewed 19 February 2013

Bob Evans is a family restaurant. Usually when my daughter and I go there are few children and mostly older adults. This Bob Evans has excellent waitresses and waiters. The food is plain but very good. If there is a problem they will take care of it. Whenever I visit my daughter we have one meal here and have always been happy.