We truly enjoyed our stay here. PROS: king bed was the best EVER anywhere except for once at a B & B in Branson; kitchen is large and easily navigatable; bathroom has nice ledge to put out all your daily stuff; good flushing stool and drainage in tub; shower head was like a massage; our room was quiet; ionizer for smoke smell works and they had done this ahead after a phone call; good staff and friendly; CONS:not enough elevators; don't bother with an part-ocean view; (we could see a tiny bit of ocean and about 25 rusty air conditioners on the top of an adjoining building); the parking is very tight and difficult to get in and out of;the lounge area is small, not inviting and we could find no coffee. We were in room 902 at the top floor-right around the corner from the elevator (which we could not hear) and easy for trucking our stuff to our room. We would stay here again and reccommend it. It's north myrtle beach and a little ways away from the fray, but still plenty of good restaurants around and not that far from myrtle beach proper. Right on the ocean and also has an indoor pool.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Choice Hotels, Travel Republic (UK), getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Shore Crest Vacation Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shore Crest Vacation Villas Hotel North Myrtle Beach
- Shore Crest Vacation Hotel
- Hotel Shore Crest Vacation
- Shorecrest Vacation Villas