Spent a week at Shore Crest 2 in NMB. It is a fairly older part of the resort that is located across the street. I have 3 small children and was worried about getting them across in traffic but it was not bad at all, they actually have a yielded cross walk directly in front . (When drivers obey the yield signs). We had a 2 bedroom (marsh view room) as they called it, which was basically the backside of the resort facing Barefoot Landing with no marsh in sight. The rooms are a bit run down and small for a family of 5, but it met our needs. We own through Bluegreen and this is the only resort they have in north myrtle which is really hard to get into. There other resorts are fantastic just wish they would spend some money on updating this one. Overall it was not a bad room, had a great location, lots of pools for everyone and a friendly staff.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Shore Crest Vacation Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shore Crest Vacation Villas Hotel North Myrtle Beach
- Shore Crest Vacation Hotel
- Hotel Shore Crest Vacation
- Shorecrest Vacation Villas