The rain did us a solid; not sure if the management would have.
Upon arrival at Shore Crest 1, we were given a two bedroom that was as far from the ocean as the building gets, on the back end of a U-shaped building. Oceanview, if you craned your neck. 1901 was on the top floor, but not ideal. We asked for oceanfront, but it didn't look good.
After two days of rain, the ceiling started to leak right over the dining table light fixture. The carpet was also wet next to the wall. So they had to move us. And the new room was .... ta da ... oceanfront!
Made a huge difference in our stay. We really enjoyed the fantastic view. We also liked the cleanliness, granite counters and nice decor, pools, lazy river and workout room. We didn't go in the spa/hot tub; it was always too crowded. Maintenance was pretty good, parking was fine, location was fairly convenient.
Only negative was slow elevators and not enough of them. Other than that, thumbs up from us!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Shore Crest Vacation Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shore Crest Vacation Villas Hotel North Myrtle Beach
- Shore Crest Vacation Hotel
- Hotel Shore Crest Vacation
- Shorecrest Vacation Villas