other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

RICHARD R
“Nice but Buggy”
Reviewed 1 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018

The cottage and location was nice. But there were cock roaches in bedroom closet and one day a roach ran near. The front door. I killed it. My wife was scared to sleep in bedroom because she heard scratching noises. I believe you may have termites as well because I heard noises in wall near living room heater!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;