“great house”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of HoWell-It-Is

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
charlene...
“great house”
Reviewed 10 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018
people found this review helpful

me my husband and 3 kids stayed Howell 4br home for 9nights we had a great time so much room and 2min walk to the beach Howell was so sweet to us and made my family feel so welcome and they are so friendly even gave us a free night my kids can't wait to come back this summer thank you very much..

Management Response
19 Jun 2018
Can't wait for y'all to come back and thank you for choosing Howell It Is !!
annadell8...
Laurinburg, North Carolina
“Perfect location & great place to get away for vacation”
Reviewed 17 March 2018 for a stay in September 2017

This was a wonderful place to stay during our vacation in North Myrtle Beach. It was a straight shot to the beach, which was practically in our backyard, and we had everything we needed as far as the amenities go. It was nice and quiet, extremely relaxing, but still less than five minutes from Barefoot Landing, so we were in the perfect location. The entire house was very well kept and comfortable, but I have to say my favorite spot was the hammock up under the house. I had a few great naps down there!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing