“Wonderful apartment and location.”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
tanelson1...
Laurinburg, North Carolina
“Wonderful apartment and location.”
Reviewed 19 January 2018 for a stay in November 2017

Very beatiful apartment with wonderful ocean views any easy beach access. The living room furniture has been updated and is very nice and comfortable. The bedrooms are nice and spacious. We loved being only a few blocks from Main St and can not wait to stay there again.

21 Jan 2018
Thank you for writing a great review!
Thank you!
Vickie
Ryan H
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Loved it!”
Reviewed 15 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

We had a great stay and Vickie has been great to work with. My family has been looking for a pet friendly oceanfront place to stay in the area and we have found it! We have already booked for next year. I was so happy to find a unit that has been updated! The walk to the beach was so quick and easy -- especially with two kids and all of the beach stuff we took along with us. We were really happy with the great walking areas for our small dogs.
The balcony was being renovated while we were staying there, but didn't really interfere with our stay. I'm looking forward to seeing how it looks next year. The rooms were large enough to accommodate my family, my in-laws and our two dogs. We didn't have any trouble with noise from other units, SO happy about that. There are TVs in the rooms along with instructions on how to work them. I still had a little bit of trouble trying to get everything turned on..but eventually I figured it out. The kitchen was well stocked, we just brought items like tin foil, saran wrap, ziplocs, paper products, etc. We visited the pool but didn't spend much time there, it was cold and pretty deep for small children.
Upon check-in our unit was not ready (although promised an early check-in with Coastal Condos) so that was a little difficult after driving with two small children who needed a nap. Coastal Condos rectified the mistake, which we were very appreciative of. The rental company doesn't give the vibe that they care too much about their customers (this is my second year renting a unit through them) so I would love to see that change, but that is no fault of Vickie's. All in all, we had a wonderful trip where we made lots of memories and can't wait to do it again next year. Thank you Vickie for all the hard work you're putting into the condo- can't wait to see the updates next year.

16 Oct 2017
Thank you so much for the wonderful review! I’m so glad you enjoyed it so much that you rebooked for next year! Vickie
crystal24...
Suttons Bay, Michigan
“Awesome!”
Reviewed 5 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Home away from home! This condo is awesome! It is beautifully decorated and is so clean. The kitchen is well equipped, the bathrooms are up to date, the beds are comfy, the ocean views are fantastic....I could go on and on. This is definitely NOT a condo that goes neglected by the owner. Vickie (the owner) loves this condo and it shows. She is also fantastic to work with, I feel like I have a new best friend! We loved everything about our vacation, this condo and the location. Can't wait till our next visit. Thank you so much Vickie for sharing your lovely condo and for your gracious hospitality. Looking forward to next time!

7 Oct 2017
Thank you for the wonderful review! I’m so glad you enjoyed it so much!
Kristy T
Mechanicsville, Maryland
“Great Views”
Reviewed 6 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017
people found this review helpful

We enjoyed our stay, however there were a few issues we encountered during our stay. My email stated a welcome packet would be received the day of arrival to make sure everything was to our liking. We never received this welcome packet. Upon our arrival at check in I was shown a huge green bag that contained all the linens. The weight of the bag was too heavy for me to pick up. In addition, our truck was too full to even fit this bag in with us so we had to make a second trip. Highly suggest this linen bag be already in the condo for the renters. As we traveled many hours to get to Myrtle Beach with an infant, we all laid down to get in a nap that afternoon. We were awakened by loud knocking on the door. I guess I didn't answer the door quick enough because 2 guys unlocked the door and just walked into the condo. I was in complete shock that our privacy was not respected. The men wanted to check on a ceiling leak that a past renter reported. I recommend a phone call be made to the renter for awareness prior to maintenance guys making a trip out. The weather the week of our stay was rainy. The spot on the ceiling grew with each rainfall. There was not one roll of toilet paper anywhere in the condo. Of course we all needed to use the bathroom when we arrived after a long day of traveling and didn't have anything to use. I have rented many condos and typically there are courtesy rolls of toilet paper, papertowels, etc. this condo had nothing left as a courtesy. The coffee pot was growing mold on the inside from the filter not being removed after the last renters use. The outside light did not work so it was a hassle trying to unlock the door in the complete dark. I am not sure if the comforters were cleaned prior to our arrival. One smelled like cat urine and another appeared dirty. The views of the ocean were amazing from the condo. However, the sliding glass door in the master bedroom did not open or close without a major force of strength. We ended up not even using this balcony due to the difficulty we had each time we tried to open or close it. The curtain rod above the sliding door in the den is hanging onto the wall by a small thread... it is bound to fall from the wall at any time and can possibly hurt someone.

6 Sep 2017
Thank you you taking the time to write a review. I apologize for the issues that you had. I have sent your review to the rental agency and cleaning staff to make them aware of these. I double checked the welcome bag issue. We don't and have never provided a welcome bag. The contract states that the renter is responsible for paper products. The water damage appeared the Fri before you arrived and I had a contractor go in to check the wall. The cleaning lady sent me a picture of the ceiling damage which I was unaware of. I agree that you should have been notified that the water damage was going to be checked. Neither the rental agency nor I were notified as to when they were going in. The men were aware that there were renters there. The doors and the water damage have been reported to the HOA. The water damage, sliding doors and possibly the problem with the curtain are due to the replacement of the balconies and the previous work that had been done right outside the unit. This is the first I've heard about the curtain rod but found out today that it was repaired yesterday. The bedding was washed the week before you arrived. The renters before you had a child that has really bad allergies. As far as the cat urine smell, I don't allow cats so I'm not sure what the smell could have been. My condo is not just rental property but my happy place. I put in a lot of time and take pride in ensuring that it is more than a rental but a home. When we are made aware of issues, the agency, cleaning staff and I work together to immediately address concerns.
Mandy B
“The absolute best view!!!!!”
Reviewed 5 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Being able to look out at the ocean from the living room, kitchen and bedroom was amazing. Sitting on the balcony in the evening was truly like paradise. The condo was comfortable and clean. Vicki provided chairs and toys for us to use, which was so nice. The only thing missing was a hair dryer so make sure you bring one with you. We loved being able to walk to almost everything. Such a relaxing two weeks and Vicki is so accommodating and sweet! Can't wait to go back!!

6 Aug 2017
Thank you so much! I'm glad the weather cooperatesd!
110Sally
Ontario, New York
“This is our happy place!!!”
Reviewed 24 May 2017 for a stay in March 2017

This past March was our third year in the condo. The location is perfect not only to Main street but also close to so many attractions and shopping. If you can't find it in North Myrtle you just don't need it! The Condo is amazing. Vickie has taken great care to make it very comfortable and appealing. It's clean, bright, and beautifully decorated. You don't need to bring a thing - everything is there. When you walk in it just feels like home. Two balconies ocean front are the best for watching dolphins swim by, people watching and enjoying the sunrise. Vickie has been wonderful to work with and the management company very helpful. We are counting the days til March 2018!!!!

26 May 2017
Thank you Sally! I'm glad you had such a wonderful time. This is my happy place as well. Looking forward to sharing it with you again next year! Have a great summer!
Guide5077...
“Great location, great place”
Reviewed 19 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

My husband and I, our two friends, and our little dog totally enjoyed our stay. Comfortable and clean are two adjectives that come to mind. It's beautifully furnished and decorated as well. Relaxing on the screened in balcony watching the ocean was definitely a plus. I really appreciate that we were able to take our dog with us and stay in such a lovely place. Too many times I see pet-friendly places that I'd never stay in--dirty and neglected. Thanks for a lovely week with our fur baby and friends!

21 Apr 2017
Thanks for renting and caring for our place.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing