3,369 results
All reviewsswim up barjasmine towerindigo towerbarefoot landingpool areabedroom condoshuttle servicebeautiful resortthe kitchenthe cottagesstainless steel appliancesocean frontlazy riverthird floorfresh towelsfitness centerbeach access
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Went with my kids, a friend and her kids and stayed in a 3 bedroom 3 bathroom condo and could not be more pleased. The staff was extremely friendly, the condo was decorated beautifully and my oh my was it spacious. We had tons of room. I'm also a sucker for a beautiful and large kitchen and this hotel did not disappoint. Beautiful granite counter tops, great top of the line appliances. So nice to have a washer/dryer when on vacation. All the pools were great and never too crowded and convenient for our kids. The kids also loved the large chess and checkers we played near the lazy river. The view from our room was gorgeous and I loved drinking my coffee on our balcony while listening to the ocean. Everything was also very clean, which is a huge factor for me to enjoy my stay somewhere that is not home. The staff was very helpful whenever we needed anything. I cannot wait to stay here again.

2  Thank Arlene A
Reviewed 14 May 2014

This is the second year in a row we stayed at North Beach Plantation. The condos are wonderful and the view amazing. Unfortunately we received no assistance from the staff when our camera and camcorder were left at a pool lounge chair late afternoon Monday May 5th. All our memories. It was left for only an hour when we realized. All we wanted back was the memory sticks. We did not get any help from the staff at posting notices. If anyone was here during this date and saw anything, please email me at daniellejohnston3@gmail.com. I just want the memory sticks back, it has so many family memories on them that were not downloaded. Nikon digital camera and a sony HD camborder in a black sony bag left under the beige beach chair right by the pool with the two levels (attached to the swim up bar but no access to the bar from this pool). Otherwise we loved our vacation and will definitely go back. Room was a 2 bedroom condo in the Jasmine tower and the view was breathtaking. No screens on windows so lots of bugs came in but amazing view. Checking in and out was easy. No ability to put do not disturb on the door handle so had to use paper towel. When renting a condo I feel like we should call when we need towels or paper products. I would rather no one come in unless we request it. Definitely considering another trip same time next year. Don't go during bike week if you don't like noise....bikes started coming in while we were there but it did not bother us. Also thinking of buying here.....next year we will check it out! Definitely recommend this for a family vacation or even just a romantic getaway. And a full week of sun!! Swim up bar was very expensive but pina coladas were soooooo good!!! Kids loved the lazy river.

Room Tip: Jasmine Tower looks right on to the ocean. Amazing views. Upper floors better.
2  Thank Danielle J
Reviewed 14 May 2014

This is actually our 3rd visit to North Beach Plantation (with one more planned for Summer 2014) but only my second review of the place. This visit took place during my children's spring break. Yes the ocean was too cold to get in, but the sunny days made for playing on the beach just right. The resort was beautiful and immaculate as usual. The pools were clean and a couple were heated. We stayed in Bimini 43, a beautiful 3 br, 3.5 bath home with a gorgeous oversized screened-in porch and 2 car garage. The kitchen was gorgeous and the house extremely clean and well decorated with high-speed wifi and a HUGE TV in the living room plus TVs in the bedrooms. We can't wait to come back in the summer for a vacation!

Room Tip: You have the rooms in the tower or the homes. We have stayed in both and love both.
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Beautiful resort. We watched it going up a few years ago and can't believe the beautiful grounds and all the resort has to offer. We will stay again. The heated pools were a huge plus. Lots of activities if you want to participate. We stayed in the Jasmine Towers.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

This place is overall better than expected. Our room what Indigo Tower Penthouse 10 one bedroom deluxe suit. Upon arrival the grounds are beautiful. We checked in and that is a little confusing because the check in is in a building that is no where near the towers, but once we figured it out it was fine. Our room was beautiful, clean and huge. It had updated and comfortable furniture. The bathrooms are large and clean with showers and tubs that are luxurious and large as well. Our room is the smallest type you can get there so I was very surprised at its size and all it had to offer. The balcony was also very large and had nice furniture as we'll. The view was breath taking. Both beach and pools are visible from the higher levels and are gorgeous. The pool area is everything the pictures show. It's large, clean and we never had a problem finding a chair. The swim up bar is awesome but way overpriced. You might do as we did and enjoy drinks in your room and relaxing on your balcony and go to pool after. Lots of great hot tubs too. The on site restaurant is spectacular. 21 Main is clean, nicely decorated, has great staff and the food is perfect every single time. We ate there all three nights. It's price seems high but it's the price of perfect and delicious food. The sushi is the best I've ever had. The breakfast cafe is overpriced and the food is mediocre but it's right there and convenient. We had an amazing 3 night stay and plan on staying at NBP again next year. My only real complaint is with the check in/help desk being literally a car ride away it feels like your left to your own for the entire stay. It's very inconvenient to not be able to walk up to a help desk and speak with a person. We only had a few issues we needed help with but our phone didn't work and if we hadn't had cell phones we would have had to drive over to the other building and I do mean drive because it's not a walk distance from the towers. We never did get our phone fixed :( but not enough of an issue to take away from how wonderful everything else was.

Room Tip: Buy your own alcohol to keep in room instead of buying drinks for $10 a drink at the pool bar. Higher level have views of beach and pools from balcony.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple