North Beach Plantation
Avista Resort(North Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$164
Harbourgate Resort & Marina, Oceana Resorts(North Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$141
Bay Watch Resort & Conference Center(North Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$212
US$205
The Prince Resort(North Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$104
High Tide Motel(North Myrtle Beach)
US$112
Quality Inn & Suites(North Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$119
QualityInn
Beach Cove Resort(North Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$160
Edgewater Inn(North Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$164
US$144
Best Western Ocean Sands Beach Resort(North Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$89
Travelocity
2,800 results
All reviewsswim up barjasmine towerindigo towerbarefoot landingpool areashuttle servicebedroom condobeautiful resortthe cottagesthe kitchenstainless steel appliancesocean frontlazy riverfitness centerfresh towelsthird floorupon check
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

Great place to stay if you can afford it. Easy access to the beach, rooms were amazing. Only downside is there isn't much to do around the area - the beach is obviously the main perk. No vending machines on the property so stock up on snacks and drinks for your stay.

Would stay here again.

Reviewed 17 May 2014

We arrived at approximately 2:00PM to see if we could check in. I knew we were early, and fully expected to not be able to get in the room. The person assisting us was not enthusiastic at all. She told me, with more than a bit of an attitude, that check in was 4:00PM and our room was not ready. We were told our room would be ready at 4:00.

While I was not overwhelmed by her service, it was efficient. We went to get lunch, and returned at 4:00PM. There was a large line to check in. I could not help but overhear each of the four families in front of us were told their room was not yet ready. When it was our turn, we too were told our room was not ready. I was told "there was a large check out" the previous day.

My question for the front desk staff was, with so many rooms not ready at 4:00, was there perhaps a disconnect between what was actually ready and what was reported to them. I was assured this was not the case. I then asked when my room would be ready. I was told they did not know, and they would call me. They did assure me they were "trying very hard". I asked at 11:00 on my check out day, could I call and say I was not ready to leave, could I simply say, I wasn't sure when I was leaving, but assure them, I was trying very hard. This was not met with a friendly response.

I then sat my entire party of six in the lobby and said we would wait. We continued to watch families come in and be told their room was not ready. After over two hours, a manager finally approached me and said she would check on my room. She was very kind and helpful, after a few minutes she said our room would be ready in 15 minutes. After 16 minutes, to her credit, she returned with the statement our room was ready. We were given keys and a folio for room 318. I was also promised a call later for some compensation for our time.

We got over, someone helped up unload, the process was smooth. The building is amazing. It's beautiful, well maintained and clean. We got to 318, and our keys did not work. Housekeeping was in the hallway and they asked if we had a three or four bedroom. We said four, and they said we were probably in 319. It turned out another family was in 318, but sure enough our keys worked in 319. I don't know what we would have done had the housekeeping staff not been so attentive.

We got in the room and it was spacious, clean and nice. The furniture was a bit worn and not in the best condition. The mattress in the master was very cheap and not comfortable. The appliances were nice.

I will say, the next day, we got to go outside, the pool complex is why to come to North Beach Plantation. Most of the pools were heated, they were very comfortable, not too crowded. We rented a cabana for each day.

The cabana staff was truly a bright spot. Paige was funny, entertaining and incredibly helpful. Drinks from the pool bar were good and service was excellent.

We were contacted by management and an offer was made and accepted by us for compensation for our tough check in experience. I think that left a bad taste in our mouth, but the overall facility did not quite live up to expectations. I think we will not return.

It is nice, you will have a good time, but tere are better choices.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
7  Thank CRPoore
Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

This is our 5th year in Myrtle at this time of year. We've stayed at different places similar to NBP and this was by far the highest price we've paid, yet similar in location type and condo type. The pools are lovely and well maintained. Room service for towels and garbage is a nice touch but should only increase the price 100-200$, not 1000$. Condo wasn't as well equipped as some and mattresses need updating. We were hoping for a phenomenal experience for the price yet had a similar experience as other years for 1200-1400$.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

We were amazed at these condos . They are beautiful and the view from the balcony of the pool area and beach area were breath taking. The food at the restaurants were great. I can not express how beautiful this place is. Will definitely be returning . If you are planning a family vacation this is the place. We had three large bedrooms with three full baths. A large kitchen and dinning area with a large living room. Some condos are larger than this one so give them a try.

2  Thank MsLCE
Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

This hotel is great! We stayed on the 8th floor in a 3 bedroom. It was clean and relaxing. Room 806 and the view from the balcony is perfect! We did not need our room cleaned during our 3 night stay. Clean pools and enjoyed the pool bar.

2  Thank Terra F