3,372 results
All reviewsswim up barjasmine towerindigo towerbarefoot landingpool areabedroom condoshuttle servicebeautiful resortthe kitchenthe cottagesstainless steel appliancesocean frontlazy riverthird floorfresh towelsfitness centerbeach access
Reviewed 17 October 2017

For an affordable, upscale family vacation, stay at North Beach Towers during their off-season period! Early October's weather was beautiful, they were still semi-busy, and the area attractions were perfect!

Room Tip: Our 8th floor two-bedroom suite was right in the middle of the Indigo Towers, facing downtown Myrtle Beach. Perfect for us!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Shannon C, Front Office Manager at North Beach Plantation, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Thank you for choosing North Beach Plantation! I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay and looking forward to hosting your next vacation. If you have any questions, or if I can be of assistance in any way, please let me know.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

We booked our reservation well in advance, as we wanted a specific location in the Jasmine Tower. Although our stay was just for my husband and I, we reserved a 2-bedroom condo in the Jasmine Tower because the 1-bedrooms are located where the two, L-shaped buildings meet and the balconies are very small and there isn't a very good view of the ocean. When we arrived, we were told that they upgraded us to a 3-bedroom. We weren't too excited with the upgrade because the location of the condo was more important to us. When we walked into the condo, we immediately went out to the balcony and it was not in the location we had requested. We called the front desk and after pushing the issue, they finally moved us to a unit more suitable to our request. We were told that they don't assign guest rooms until it gets closer to the date of arrival. My question was.... if someone makes a reservation with a specific location request, why isn't that room assigned first, to accommodate the request?

We spend a lot of our time relaxing on the balcony. For a non-smoker, smelling cigarette smoke at a non-smoking property is, needless to say, frustrating! We were sitting on our balcony from 7am until 9:30am one morning and the smoking was non-stop. We called the front desk to ask if an employee could help to identify the smoker.
They told us that they would look into it. In the meantime, my husband went down to the pool area to see if he could see which unit the smoker was in. He sat there for a good 45 minutes but the smoking had stopped and he couldn't identify where it was coming from. When we got back to the room in the afternoon, we smelled the smoke again. My husband went back down to the pool area for another 45 minutes or so and he was finally able to identify the smoker. As he was coming back up to our room, he saw an older couple, smoking right outside of the gates to the pool area. Is this truly a non-smoking facility? When he got back to the room, he called the front desk and asked to speak to a manager. He explained the issue to the front desk and they took a message. She told him that the manager would call us back. An hour later, the manager still hadn't called, so my husband called the from desk again. He was told that the manager and security were checking the issue out. My husband asked, "How were they "checking the issue out" when the manager never called me back and he didn't know the unit number where I saw the smoker?" The girl at the front desk just stumbled over her words. We finally realized that our issue with the smokers wasn't a concern for anyone at this resort, much less management. So, if you're a smoker, this is a great facility for you! If you are a non-smoker and you would prefer to NOT breathe in cigarette smoke while relaxing on your balcony, find another resort. Long story short.... this is our third time staying at this property and it will be our last.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank Deb7V
Shannon C, Front Office Manager at North Beach Plantation, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2017

Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience you experienced while staying with us. I'm so sorry you were not happy with your complimentary upgrade and having to smell smoke. We do have policies that do not allow smoking in the units or on the balconies and I'm surprised and embarrassed that no one addressed this issue. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

Great experience. Enjoyed all of the resort's amenities. Quiet and peaceful. Would highly recommend staying at North Beach Plantation. One of the best vacations we have experienced. Lots to do and see. Great surrounding restaurants and entertainment.

Room Tip: Choose a condo on the 19th floor for terrific view.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Third visit in 15 months. Great location that is close to shopping, restaurants and the beach. October is the perfect time to visit if you want to avoid the crowds and hot temperatures. Daytime weather is still warm enough to enjoy the pools and beach while the nights are cool and very pleasant. We love North Beach Plantation and will definitely be back.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Shannon C, Front Office Manager at North Beach Plantation, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Thank you for choosing North Beach Plantation! I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to hosting your next vacation. If you have any questions, or if I can be of assistance in any way, please let me know.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Had a great stray here! Stayed with family at one of the houses! Beautiful! Had our own pool and jacuzzi! They will pick you up in golf cart to take you to other parts of resort! Beautiful resort and great swimming complex as well! Planning on visiting again!!!! Will definitely recommend!!!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family