3,455 results
All reviews swim up bar jasmine tower indigo tower barefoot landing pool area bedroom condo shuttle service beautiful resort the cottages the kitchen stainless steel appliances ocean front lazy river third floor fresh towels fitness center beach access
Reviewed 15 January 2018

We stayed over our christmas holiday and fell in love with this resort. Is this is five star resort? Yes based on the quality service we recieved when we spoke with tess in regards to how our stay was going, she listened to the good the bad and the ugly and never once made us feel as if we were a problem,more like family! We will be back based on the service and follow up we received!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bballf0rlife
Shannon C, Front Office Manager at North Beach Plantation, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2018

Thank you for choosing North Beach Plantation! I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to hosting your next vacation. If you have any questions, or if I can be of assistance in any way, please let me know.

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

I went with my wife’s family for New Years weekend and we had a blast. The weather was lame but that’s not the resorts fault. The rooms were amazing. We loved the layouts and had more than enough room for all 20 of us. The amenities were great too. We used the gym but i wish they had one in the towers not down the street. The pool and hot tubs were awesome. I want to come back in the summer when all the outdoor pool bars are open. Services were great and we were taken care of. Thanks for a great weekend.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Shannon C, Front Office Manager at North Beach Plantation, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2018

Reviewed 4 January 2018

I have visited this property two other times, and everything was fine. This time, it was awful . There were blood spots on the blanket we took out of the "Clean" pack for the pull out sofa. There was nothing in the kitchen, no detergent, dish towels, nor dish cloths. No bar stools at all, and the furniture was very worn. I will not use this place again.

Room Tip: Do NOT get the 3 Bedroom Condo
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
7  Thank QueenKing_120

Please contact me at your convenience to discuss.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

We had the three bedroom Magnolia. It was a spectacular view. Room was enormous with plenty of privacy. Indoor pool and hot tub area was clean, with plenty of towels to use. I have to mention the front desk clerks, they were gracious and so kind. First impressions go a long way. Can't wait to go back.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

I decided to take the boys to Myrtle beach for spring break so we booked a room at North Beach Plantation. Not staying here before I did not realize the room I booked was so far away from the pools and beach which was not good for the boys. I aks and was moved to the towers which are beautiful rooms! We will definitely be back! Great resort with great staff!!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family