Best Western Ocean Sands Beach Resort(North Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$245
US$200
The Prince Resort(North Myrtle Beach)
US$218
US$190
Hotels.com
US$227
US$217
Quality Inn & Suites(North Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$157
Beach Cove Resort(North Myrtle Beach)
US$295
US$198
Official Site
Avista Resort(North Myrtle Beach)
US$255
Rodeway Inn(North Myrtle Beach)
US$98
Hotels.com
High Tide Motel(North Myrtle Beach)
US$120
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

Castaway Beach Inn(North Myrtle Beach)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$153
US$130
Calypso Motor Inn(North Myrtle Beach)
US$83
Travelocity
  • Pool
3,068 results
All reviewsswim up barjasmine towerindigo towerpool areabarefoot landingshuttle servicebedroom condoocean frontbeautiful resortthe cottagesstainless steel appliancesthe kitchenfamily vacationlazy riverfresh towelsfitness centerthird floor
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

2nd time visit. Room setup and view was awesome! Pools were nice; water on warm side. Easy beach access. Parking crew attentive. Not sure staff sitting in 3rd floor dining area during low-peak activity is good. One staffer tried to charge my wife $4 for bottled water as there are no vending machines available. Otherwise stay was awesome. Never have to leave property if desired.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Shannon C, Front Office Manager at North Beach Plantation, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. I appreciate the feedback. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and hope you will come back.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Services were nice. There were too many reserved chairs at the pool(People had reserved with towels but they were not there). The Pool areas were very nice and clean. The rooms were nice. Some of the chairs on my balcony were rusted(didn't look great) like the rest of the room.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for choosing North Beach Plantation! We are working hard to resolve the issues of folks reserving chairs on the pool deck. I'm so sorry your balcony furniture was not up to standard and I have forwarded your comments on to homeowner services for their review as well. I hope you will come back and let us host your next vacation.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is a really great place to bring your families to enjoy. In spite of all the little irritations I've experienced. I will definitely come back with my family or friends. This is the best hotel/home away from home I've seen thus far.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for choosing North Beach Plantation! I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your return.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

North Beach Plantation is a wonderful place to stay at. This was our second visit and we enjoyed it very much. The first time we came was a large family trip and everyone loved the location, condo given, the pools and everything about it. This second trip was an anniversary celebration and we were happy we came to North Beach Plantation again. Will definitely come back.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have stayed at North Beach several times and as always it was a wonderful trip, so I decided to bring my wife for our honeymoon. She instantly fell in love with it as I knew she would. Wonderful rooms, wonderful service and staff. Will definitely be back again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for choosing North Beach Plantation! I'm so glad you and your wife enjoyed your stay. It's always exciting knowing we hosted such a memorable occasion. I certainly look forward to hosting your anniversaries.