“Disappointed.”

Cuisines: Irish, Bar
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2014

After our first visit 8 years ago, we ate here last month (April 14) while visiting Myrtle Beach, and the food was really good, as was the service. We came back for bike week last week (May 14) and was very disappointed to see a large roach crawl across our table, heading for my purse. We immediately left and I'm just glad the order had just been put in and we hadn't started eating. I understand that there are bugs everywhere but if these roaches are bold enough to go from customer to customer and attempt to hitch a ride with ya, it's a bigger problem than just a bug here or there....please Finn McCool's get this problem under control.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

Good for drinks. Nice deck/porch. Decent place with average bar food. Breakfast served, starting at 7am.

1  Thank Shawn D
Reviewed 17 May 2014

We were seated on thee deck which normally would be great. This is bike week and the noise from the loud, unruffled bikes made conversation almost impossible.
The service was great.
My wife and I ordered the grilled Tuna (mine blackened, but not black enough). Since we don't like raw or undercooked fish we ordered it with no red showing. That was probably a mistake because the fish was too dry. I guess we shouldn't have expected good fish at a burger joint.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Not many menu choices for lunch and what we had to eat was just so-so. Probably not go back. Service was nominal, good attitude just not very good service. Looks like more place to go to have drinks and watch the game. Name sounds like more fun!

Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

Wow, great place here. Probably the best reuban I've ever had. The $1 up charge for the homemade chips is a no brainer, also best I've ever had. Prices on most things are great. Good drink specials. Ranch is great on chips. Rueban sauce is also nice. Wish I would have found this place earlier during my stay.