La Dolce Vita Villas
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The Prince Resort(North Myrtle Beach)
View Hotel
Sunfun/Sunrise Motel(North Myrtle Beach)
View Hotel
Cherry Grove Manor(North Myrtle Beach)
  • Free Internet
Blockade Runner Motor Inn(North Myrtle Beach)
View Hotel
Inlet Motel(North Myrtle Beach)
View Hotel
Hartford Motor Inn(North Myrtle Beach)
  • Pool
Hyperion Towers(North Myrtle Beach)
  • Beachfront
Tidewater Resort(North Myrtle Beach)
  • Restaurant
Sea Marsh Towers II(North Myrtle Beach)
  • Beachfront
  • Pool
Rodeway Inn(North Myrtle Beach)
View Hotel
All reviewsdirectly across the streetbeach accesscherry grovefur babyfull kitchennew appliancesfishing piercomforts of hometile floorsno daily maid serviceshort staywalking distancecoffee makergreat weekendwe've stayedgreat place to stayangela
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Jane M
We stayed here and it was a great place to vacation with your pet and enjoy your stay. Owner was helpful regardless of the situation. Appreciated her customers and did everything to make stay outstanding, went the extra mile during all of our vacation, Our room had all the comforts of home and was very clean and enjoyable. We will definitely go back to the beach with our pet and will stay here again. Rates do not have a hefty pet fee like most places. There was no extra charge for pets. Can't wait for our next trip with our pet.

Room Tip: We stayed in the front room on the second floor and could see the beach although we were across the road from the beach.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Jane M
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Have stayed here 3 times and loved it every time. Truly pet friendly hotel, so can bring my 80 lb. lab/shepherd so he can play on the beach. Cleanest hotel we have ever stayed in. Not afraid to sleep on their sheets. Owner demands quiet, good behavior. Not "plush" but all the comforts of home. Owner is very friendly and accommodating. I truly feel like I"m at home when I stay there. One block to beach, lake one block away. Can't wait to go back in the fall.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Margaret J
Reviewed 6 May 2014

As always a great time with our babies in tow. The owner is always friendly. We also visited the 2 YMCA Barc Parc this time and met new friends. Looking forward to our next visit to the Myrtle beach area.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Phyllis P
Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

I looked many places along the coast to find a place that would allow me to bring my boxer and Chihuahua. My friend also had her king Charles cavalier puppy. Any place I looked had a 2 dog limit and of course weight restrictions. I even called another place that claimed to be pet friendly then the told me all the dogs would have to be crated while I was not in the room. When found la dolce vida and spoke to Angela I was ecstatic. She is super sweet very helpful and truely loves the dogs that stay. I was very impressed overall. They have a full size fridge and oven! Granite countertops very nice touch! Overall the place is clean and cozy and even the dogs felt like they were at home. I definitely will be back even without the dogs!

• Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank vburgos
Reviewed 15 April 2014

We stayed in a king unit and had a great weekend. The villa was very clean and comfortable with nice touches of home style decor. The tile floors are especially nice in a pet friendly place.The kitchen appliances are full size and new. The location is super convenient to the beach and not in the party zone, so we enjoyed quiet nights. The owners are great and obviously care about the comfort of their guests; both human and canine. They provide a level of service seldom seen these days and take pride in La Dolce Vita Villas. We have found our new favorite pet friendly spot in Myrtle Beach.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple