“Awesome place to stay!”

La Dolce Vita Villas
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I can't begin to say how friendly the staff is here. They welcome you in like you are family. We found them four years ago and have been coming ever since. The location is convenient to the oceanfront and you are near everything! Loved them...looking foward to next year :-)

• Stayed: May 2014

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Great safe clean place for families with dogs! It's always fun meeting the doggie neighbors staying there!! Stayed in this hotel several times. Owner is very sweet and always checks to make sure you have everything you need!! Will return!!

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank Rghawk1
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Jane M
We stayed here and it was a great place to vacation with your pet and enjoy your stay. Owner was helpful regardless of the situation. Appreciated her customers and did everything to make stay outstanding, went the extra mile during all of our vacation, Our room had all the comforts of home and was very clean and enjoyable. We will definitely go back to the beach with our pet and will stay here again. Rates do not have a hefty pet fee like most places. There was no extra charge for pets. Can't wait for our next trip with our pet.

Room Tip: We stayed in the front room on the second floor and could see the beach although we were across the...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Jane M
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Have stayed here 3 times and loved it every time. Truly pet friendly hotel, so can bring my 80 lb. lab/shepherd so he can play on the beach. Cleanest hotel we have ever stayed in. Not afraid to sleep on their sheets. Owner demands quiet, good behavior. Not "plush" but all the comforts of home. Owner is very friendly and accommodating. I truly feel like I"m at home when I stay there. One block to beach, lake one block away. Can't wait to go back in the fall.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Margaret J
Reviewed 6 May 2014

As always a great time with our babies in tow. The owner is always friendly. We also visited the 2 YMCA Barc Parc this time and met new friends. Looking forward to our next visit to the Myrtle beach area.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Phyllis P
Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

I looked many places along the coast to find a place that would allow me to bring my boxer and Chihuahua. My friend also had her king Charles cavalier puppy. Any place I looked had a 2 dog limit and of course weight restrictions. I even called another place that claimed to be pet friendly then the told me all the dogs would have to be crated while I was not in the room. When found la dolce vida and spoke to Angela I was ecstatic. She is super sweet very helpful and truely loves the dogs that stay. I was very impressed overall. They have a full size fridge and oven! Granite countertops very nice touch! Overall the place is clean and cozy and even the dogs felt like they were at home. I definitely will be back even without the dogs!

• Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank vburgos
Reviewed 15 April 2014

We stayed in a king unit and had a great weekend. The villa was very clean and comfortable with nice touches of home style decor. The tile floors are especially nice in a pet friendly place.The kitchen appliances are full size and new. The location is super convenient to the beach and not in the party zone, so we enjoyed quiet nights. The owners are great and obviously care about the comfort of their guests; both human and canine. They provide a level of service seldom seen these days and take pride in La Dolce Vita Villas. We have found our new favorite pet friendly spot in Myrtle Beach.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near North Myrtle Beach
Bay Watch Resort & Conference Center
Bay Watch Resort & Conference Ce...
#7 of 52 in North Myrtle Beach
Avista Resort
Avista Resort
#2 of 52 in North Myrtle Beach
The Prince Resort
The Prince Resort
#3 of 52 in North Myrtle Beach
Best Western Ocean Sands Beach Resort
Best Western Ocean Sands Beach R...
#4 of 52 in North Myrtle Beach
Holiday Inn Express N. Myrtle Beach-Little River
North Beach Plantation
North Beach Plantation
#1 of 52 in North Myrtle Beach

Been to La Dolce Vita Villas? Share your experiences!