Apache Family Campground
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in North Myrtle Beach
See available hotels
Heron Pointe(Myrtle Beach)
  • Fitness centre
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Arcadian Dunes Resort(Myrtle Beach)
  • Beachfront
  • Beachfront
View Hotel
Sea Watch Resort(Myrtle Beach)
View Hotel
All reviewsfishing pierfull hookupspermanent sitesbasketball courtkids drivingfifth wheeldecent place to staynice poollocation is greatkiddie poolthe myrtle beach areaocean viewbathhousecachesandwalmartarcade
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 July 2013 via mobile

Thought I'd go on a trip to Myrtle Beach. Grabbed the trailer and set out. Always go to a different place but had no openings. So thought I'd give this one a try. Had an absolute blast. The staff were as friendly as could be. Had a great area to park my trailer. Had an onsite pier. Onsite store and laundry facilities. The neighbors around us were friendly and polite. I'm even thinking about moving down there. Looked at a few prospects. Maybe next year I'll be a full time resident.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Elroy N
Reviewed 23 July 2013

This was my first time at Apache and I WILL go back! We set up the travel trailer in site number CC 155. It is a back in site just a stones through from the beach, the bathhouse, and the pier. It was a good sized site with plenty of room to fully set up leaving a lot of room for parking the truck and another SUV and still had adequate yard space leftover. Site was full hook up and included a sheltered picnic table, excellent water pressure, and a perfectly level sand pad for setting. The bathhouse closest to my site was clean for the most part, but somewhat small and dated. There was frequently a line for the women's showers. The beach there is beautiful! Very wide and clean. The pier is an awesome experience on its own. There is a game room, gift shop, fishing tackle rental, full service restaurant and more! The restaurant on the pier was very good and not too pricey. There was entertainment nightly on the pier. My favorite was a great cover band called Tammy's Tangent. We met very friendly and helpful people who stay and work in the pier restaurant. We also met regulars who have permanent sites. All were friendly and all loved Apache. No, it is not the newest or the fanciest campground in MB, but it is not the priciest. If you get a chance to experience this campground, I hope you go.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 July 2013 via mobile

Okay so lets start by saying the room wasn't even clean when we arrived, heavy amounts of dust on the walls, bathrooms were disgusting, floors were dirty, ect... So small you can barely maneuver around the rooms and bathrooms. Also there are a few things they fail to mention on their website; you cannot enter the campground past 1 o'clock AM, the gate closes and they will not let you back in... Paying that much money to have a curfew which was not disclosed at time of booking? Awesome! Another issue was before you leave you have to clean your room, not only do they not provide sheets or towels but you also pay that much money to do all your own cleaning and they will not refund your deposit until the room is clean, funny since it was dirty upon arrival leads you to believe they do not clean or santasize the rooms in between guests. Another thing is you do not receive your deposit back at time of departure, you will have a check mailed to you a week later. Do not waste your money or vacation time to be unsatisfied with this outdated joke of a place to stay. They make all this money on vacationers and do not put any money into maintaining it. It's a joke.

• Stayed: July 2013
3  Thank MBvacationers
Reviewed 21 June 2013 via mobile

We had never fish off the pier so we decided to try it .we where hook we love it fish the entire time staff where so friendly other folks fishing off pier where so nice and helpful to us newcomers lol I hook my first shark then husband and kids hook them one for a fun fill day that is very cheap pack a lunch and try fishing on the apache pier u will live it and at night there is a band that is playing very relaxing fishing and listening to music love it hope to stay on the camp ground next time

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank ahamby
Reviewed 29 May 2013 via mobile

First 6 day visit to Myrtle Beach area in 20 yrs. Perfect location. we had a fantastic time at Apache, on the beach which was minutes from our TT, and dining out. Folks at Apache were very nice. My mom Loved the advance golf cart rental service. We all Hated to end a short vacation but left with reservations for September!

• Stayed: May 2013