“Average”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #12 of 52 Hotels in North Myrtle Beach
Reviewed 4 August 2013

I have no complaints about the room. It was large, spacious, pretty quiet, clean, and I found the bed to be comfortable. Plenty of hot water in the shower.
I checked in around 5pm. The employee at the check-in counter started to check me in, but then took a phone call. Instead of asking the caller to hold and completing my check in, she serviced the caller instead. I am sure she is probably told by management to take care of callers first because once the guests are in the lobby they are less likely to walk out than a caller is likely to hang up, but it was annoying to have to wait when she only needed at most another minute to finish my check-in. She did apologize, but I think management should rethink how they handle these situations. The continental breakfast had poor choices. Despite their "Hot, fresh, and healthy" banner, the only hot foods available were waffles and biscuits with gravy. There was no fresh fruit, only packaged fruit cup. Only two cereal choices and no cream cheese was offered.
This location is in North Myrtle Beach, so it is a bit of a distance away from the Myrtle Beach attractions, which can be a plus. It is closer to the northern beaches, such as Cherry Beach, which is quieter with ample free parking in lots along the street.
I would recommend Sleep Inn at Harbour View in Little River, SC over this hotel. It is not that much further north and is a better hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank theduelingprincess

Reviewed 2 August 2013

I stayed at this property for one night this summer before heading to a beach house reservation. Got up early to pack the car back up and realized my vehicle had been broken into (drivers side window shattered) and had anything that wasn't in our room stolen. I reported it to Management and the police were called, and I was then informed that "there are no camera's on that side of the building". I was hoping my room would at least be complimentary due to my horrible experience. It was not, full charge on checkout. I'll never stay here again. If you do stay here, don't park on the right side (facing hotel). Not a secure place.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2013

this hotel is on the pricey side, especially in the summer. the entrance is very clean and cozy. They could use a little better personal with people skills on the nite shift. The beds were a little hard. The breakfast was better than most with a varity including biscuits and sausage gravy.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank DawnP45
Reviewed 10 July 2013

Lots to dislike about this place. Lousy pillows, "pool" in the middle of the parking lot, worst breakfast bar I have seen in a lot of travel this year, not near the beach, and the boarding pass machine would not print out my airplane ticket. It is, however, clean and the rooms are fairly large. Try for something better if you can,

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 July 2013 via mobile

Stayed 2 nites after holiday weekend. Lobby smells....rooms did not thank God! Room was clean & average size w/hair dryer, fridge & microwave. Only double beds on room & hard!!! Elevator was extremely slow. FREE Breakfast was not much. Cold cereal, toast, rolls, coffee, 2 kinds juice, fruit cup, waffles & boiled eggs. Oh biscuits & gravy too. We paid $111. For room & was 5 mins from beach. Pool was green & dirty 1st day....2nd day was cleaned. Stay was OK. Staff was OK. Not usual Choice Hotel. Overpriced. Would have been more of a $69. Rate......no bugs.....

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 2 July 2013

Our family stayed here June 2013. The front desk staff was very friendly upon check-in & check-out. The lobby was nice and clean. Pool is very tiny. Our rooms were nice, beds were very comfy. We did find someone's hair band & coin on the floor, but nothing major. The room was spacious, we had a microwave and fridge. We missed the breakfast. There are plenty of restaurants and stores all around the hotel and it's on the main Hwy 17 about 15 mins or so drive to main strip of Myrtle Beach. Tanger outlets & mall are about 10 mins. down as well. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank FURU
Reviewed 29 June 2013

My daughter ,my granbabies and I can not be more happy about the service we recived,very big and clean room,big bathroom,a good breakfast.the lady at the service dask ,I think her name is Andrea,She is Very Good,nice to talk with,if I have to go back in Myrtle Beach I will go back at this Hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family