Message from TripAdvisor:

“I stay at Bay Watch every year.”

Bay Watch Resort & Conference Center
“I stay at Bay Watch every year.”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I love staying at Bay Watch.There's nothing I can say bad about my visits there.I go at least twice a year.The staff is wonderful and they make sure your stay is awesome!! You can ask my grandchildren where they want to stay and it's always Bay Watch!!

2 Thank cpatton56

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (544)
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Location can't be beat! Great beachfront, clean facilities. Furniture needs replacement in the apartments sion, but they are still very nice apartments. The pools were not well monitored for adherence to the rules & the hot tubs were either too hot or cold. But overall this place had something for everyone & was kept clean & well maintained. Would definitely come back!

Wilmington, North Carolina
Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

I was looking for a nice hotel to spend 1 night for my daughter's basketball tournament. I booked this hotel and upon arrival it took the front desk staff 35 minutes to check me in. When I returned later I wanted to valet my car but was told I needed to go inside and pay then bring out my receipt. Talk about a terrible system! It took 15 minutes to pay for the valet service because yet again the front desk staff had no clue what they were doing. Once I got to the room I was extremely disappointed. If I had been staying more then 1 night I would have left immediately but I figured 1 night wouldn't kill me...I hope! The room smells bad, the heat was on and the room just looks dirty.

1 Thank abaker2443
OceanaResorts, Marketing Coordinator at Bay Watch Resort & Conference Center, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at Bay Watch Resort. We apologize for any inconvenience you experienced with our front desk and valet service. We have shared your concerns with these departments and are working hard to ensure that future guests do not have a similar experience. We do ask that any time a guest has an issue with their room, please call down to the front desk so that we may rectify the situation immediately. Thank you again for taking the time to share your feedback with us.
DAYTON
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Loved this place last time I was here, but so disappointed with my room this time. My family is here for a nine day vacation that we have been looking forward to. We rented a condo without housekeeping so we don't have different people in and out of our room. We have to clean ourselves, but I don't mind keeping things picked up. But what I do mind is no mop in condo for the floors, a very nasty broom, a refrigerator so off balance we had to put cardboard under it, a ice maker that does not make ice, a couch that is so dirty you have fears about sitting on it, a chair with rips in the cushions, a bathroom door that sticks and very poor lighting in the room. I think I will be looking for a new place to stay on our next trip and sure will never my last room was a one bedroom with nice furniture and great lighting, i dont think i will recommend this place again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at Bay Watch Resort. It seems as though you reserved your room through an offsite rental company. Oceana Resorts, the onsite property management company, offers weekly condo rental packages at Bay Watch that you may be interested in. Please visit BayWatchResort.com for more information on these packages.
Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

A cabinet used to store our food was pad locked. Made storing our food more difficult. Toaster and blender were not clean. We once got laundry detergent and paper towels. Not any more. We trucked all our stuff to our room and the key would not work. Not fun.

• Stayed May 2014
Dayton, Ohio
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Enjoyed my stay and special thanks to the young lady who maintained my room. My wife had nothing but great things to say about her. My plans are to do the same next year.

The staff at the desk and dinning areas were great too.

See you next year.

Room Tip: Lower floors (2 - 4) have better view of the beach.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We had a great time. On the last night our room flooded (sprinkler head). When we got back to Baywatch from a night out, they had the "nicest room in the resort" ready for us. It was a painless trasition and a very nice room. I know these things happen but kudos to your staff for having everything ready. THANKS!!

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank Sfinch2001
Also consider these accommodations in or near North Myrtle Beach
Avista Resort
Avista Resort
#5 of 52 in North Myrtle Beach
Best Western Ocean Sands Beach Resort
Best Western Ocean Sands Beach R...
#3 of 52 in North Myrtle Beach
#13 of 52 in North Myrtle Beach
North Beach Plantation
North Beach Plantation
#2 of 52 in North Myrtle Beach

Been to Bay Watch Resort & Conference Center? Share your experiences!