Bay Watch Resort & Conference Center
Best Western Ocean Sands Beach Resort(North Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$220
US$133
Avista Resort(North Myrtle Beach)
US$213
US$185
Harbourgate Resort & Marina, Oceana Resorts(North Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$177
Seaside(North Myrtle Beach)
US$218
US$189
The Prince Resort(North Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$195
US$169
Beach Cove Resort(North Myrtle Beach)
US$188
US$175
US$202
US$178
Quality Inn & Suites(North Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$124
Edgewater Inn(North Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
Orbitz.com
Shore Crest Vacation Villas(North Myrtle Beach)
US$277
US$212
TripAdvisor
2,344 results
All reviewsbaywatch resortthe blue roomlazy riveroceana resortsthe kitchenmurphy bedocean frontparking garageliving roomindoor and outdoor poolsgolf tripnice resortfamily vacationoff seasonrecommend this resortspring breakgreat vacation
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Based on the pink and aqua, I thought this was going to be a "decent" ocean front hotel where I was not able to afford an ocean view but would muddle through because it was a decent price. I would simply settle for a view of a building (as the reservation operator told me) at a very affordable price so that my friend and I could walk out the door to the beach. Little did I know that Bay Watch would exceed my expectations. Yes, there is Miami Vice pink and yellow and aqua. But the room was astonishingly clean, and I actually had a beautiful view of the ocean which I was not expecting at all from my "end" room on the 17th floor. I have stayed in many older places--this was not one of those. Despite its vintage appearance, the room had a sizeable updated bathroom, no funky smells, and an amazing double-sided sliding (updated) door. I could hear the beautiful roar of the ocean on the patio, but silence inside the room. Except for the water-stained coffee pot which had obviously not been cleaned, the room was extremely clean, extremely quiet--and the view (albeit limited) of the ocean which I was not expecting was extraordinary. The check-in and check-out service was also excellent--efficient, polite, helpful. I was told that I would receive an extra AAA discount when I arrived and that was absolutely the case. No surprises except for the cleanliness and the beautiful "side" ocean view. Oh--and the 3.00 price tag for an egg and toast (on the beach-front restaurant) was also an astonishing bargain. I cannot wait to take my family.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank smh1226
Reviewed 14 June 2014

This is a great vacation spot for families. Adults and children have fun alike.Clean rooms, friendly staff. The daily activities for children are fun, they include beach walks, pool volley ball, and tie dye shirts. The fun entertainment at the Fishtail bar is great, just needs more of a variety of music, reggae would be nice! The indoor pools were really cold; it would be great if they were heated, because they were colder than the one's outside even at night time, the ones outside were way warmer than the indoor pools. The indoor pools also need more lighting, kind of dark and creepy in the South Tower.

Room Tip: The ocean view rooms are spectacular! I find the doors shutting in the morning to be a little noisy,
1  Thank Angela B
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Been to MB many times but this was our first stay at Bay Watch. The facilities were very nice, the folks at the front desk were very pleasant as was all the help around the pools. They try to manage the 'reserving' of lounge chairs but that is a battle no one can win. They offer beach towels galore and even umbrellas to rent for a very small fee. The negatives: the 1 bedroom ocean front we rented had the barest of furnishing. - one couch & one chair, 3 chairs around the dining table (and only 3 forks). Sounds ok but not for a party of 8 which this room accommodated. The lighting in this room was very poor - difficult to read in the evenings. Also, more hooks or towel racks in the bathroom would be helpful. With one towel rack, there is no where to hang wet bath suits or towels. The garage- very tight getting in and out but thankful it was indoor parking.

1  Thank Renee C
Reviewed 13 June 2014

My family and I stayed on the 5th floor for a week! The view of the ocean was awesome, the restaurants and everything around it were great! I would recommend eating at Captain George's, but it is a little pricy. The parking garage at the Baywatch was very hard to get in and out of, and the parking spaces themselves were very tight. The WiFi was very weak while I was there and the phone reception was difficult. My calls only worked on one side of the room and not the other. We had to supply ourselves with shampoo and conditioner, we had to make our own beds and we had to use the same towel every night. We were only supplied with one roll of toilet paper for the whole week so we had to go out and buy some. Overall, it was a good place to stay! I would definitely want to come back here again

4  Thank jamesd123321
Reviewed 12 June 2014

My family and I stayed 6/3 through 6/8. We had never been to Mytle Beach before and our stay exceeded our expectations. I found Bay Watch Resort online and chose to stay here based on Trip Advisor reviews. We stayed in a 2 bedroom Ocean View suite and it was fantastic!! The rooms were clean and the staff was friendly and helpful. Waking up to the ocean and sitting on our balcony drinking coffee in the morning before starting our day was a highlight of our stay. I would highly recommend staying at Bay Watch whether it's a couples trip or family oriented. The only thing that may need updated is the parking garage as it's tight quarters in there. If you are traveling in a vehicle larger than a mid size car and you plan on being in and out during your stay I suggest the valet for $8 a day.