Message from TripAdvisor:

Bay Watch Resort & Conference Center
Gandeeville
“Very nice resort”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Bay Watch is very nice and clean. This is the third year in a row that we've stayed at the resort and have been very pleased each visit. The only thing I didn't like was that when I made the reservation, I asked for a room no higher than the 5th floor and when I got there, they had us on the 11th floor. I thought that maybe since we have been going there for the past 3 years that they would accommodate those requests. Still though, it was a nice trip and we will be returning to Bay Watch in the future.

1 Thank mcox1998

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (539)
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

Overall enjoyed our stay... Location and access to the beach was great!!! The only recommendation is the outside cabana bar. So much potential with improving the entertainment and pricing of drinks!!!!

Winston Salem, North Carolina
Reviewed 4 July 2014

We were extremely pleased with our stay at Bay Watch Resort. What impressed me most was the degree of friendliness and eagerness to help from all of the Bay Watch staff. I was also impressed with the efficiency. There was no wait for check-in, elevators, food service, etc.! The rooms had a beautiful view and were very clean. There were plenty of pools as well as pool activities for the kids.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Atlanta, GA
Reviewed 3 July 2014

I am at this resort now & wish I could go to another resort. Baywatch has ruined my family vacation. This was my first time in Myrtle Beach & I can't really enjoy myself. Baywatch doesn't care enough about their establishment to keep up the maintenance. I am use to staying at nice places. This was a big let down. The furniture is stained. The bathrooms are not clean. The carpet is dirty. I have my 1 year old with me & don't want him to touch anything. Baywatch needs to renovate & quit ripping people off. I have paid less money at other places & they were much nicer. I am very displeased & can't wait to check out of this disgusting place. I will do my best to enjoy the rest of my family vacation. Thanks for nothing, Baywatch. I wish I could get my money back& go somewhere else.

2 Thank K D
Reviewed 3 July 2014

We had a very positive stay only complaint we had was the lack of air circulation in the elevators. The staff was excellent and the pools were clean and abundant. Room was clean and nice. The elevators were a little slow but that's kind of normal in a high resident resort. If there had been fans or something in the elevators it wld have been great.

• Stayed June 2014
Reviewed 2 July 2014

The resort was really nice and a great family vacation spot. My kids enjoyed the pools and the beach was in our "back yard". The staff was very friendly and helpful. I look forward to staying there again!

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Temple Hills, Maryland
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We were treated like royalty by the entire staff. We will definitely stay again,in fact I don't anticipate staying anywhere else. We were right on the beach if we needed anything the staff was willing to accommodate.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near North Myrtle Beach
Avista Resort
Avista Resort
#5 of 52 in North Myrtle Beach
4.0 of 5 bubbles 2,179 reviews
Best Western Ocean Sands Beach Resort
Best Western Ocean Sands Beach R...
#3 of 52 in North Myrtle Beach
North Beach Plantation
North Beach Plantation
#2 of 52 in North Myrtle Beach
4.5 of 5 bubbles 2,573 reviews

Been to Bay Watch Resort & Conference Center? Share your experiences!