“Great Location”

Bay Watch Resort & Conference Center
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Bay Watch was great for the extra two days we wanted to stay after we had to check out of our condo rental. I don't have any complaints, the room was clean, the staff was very friendly, the breakfast buffet was really good. The beach was very close to the hotel I would recommend it.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Write a ReviewReviews (2,322)

Reviewed 6 July 2014

This is now my fourth stay at Bay Watch and every time, my expectations are met, if not exceeded. Wonderful & friendly staff, very clean, amazing pools/lazy rivers, great restaurants, easy beach access, quiet/spacious rooms & so much more. My only complaint (which is not a big deal) is that the particular room I stayed in this time had a really small balcony compared to other rooms I've had here in the past. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone. You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 July 2014

This was both mine and my children's first time in Myrtle Beach. The trip was spur of the moment but I managed to find Bay Watch on a hotel app. When I got there they had a bit of an issue finding my reservation but the man at the desk was so sweet and helpful. Once they found it, though, everything was perfect. The room was clean and spacious. There were plenty of places for everybody to sleep and the bed in the bedroom was so comfortable. We had a perfect view of the beach. I'm already planning a second trip and I fully intend to stay in this hotel again.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

Bay Watch is very nice and clean. This is the third year in a row that we've stayed at the resort and have been very pleased each visit. The only thing I didn't like was that when I made the reservation, I asked for a room no higher than the 5th floor and when I got there, they had us on the 11th floor. I thought that maybe since we have been going there for the past 3 years that they would accommodate those requests. Still though, it was a nice trip and we will be returning to Bay Watch in the future.

1  Thank mcox1998
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

Overall enjoyed our stay... Location and access to the beach was great!!! The only recommendation is the outside cabana bar. So much potential with improving the entertainment and pricing of drinks!!!!

Reviewed 4 July 2014

We were extremely pleased with our stay at Bay Watch Resort. What impressed me most was the degree of friendliness and eagerness to help from all of the Bay Watch staff. I was also impressed with the efficiency. There was no wait for check-in, elevators, food service, etc.! The rooms had a beautiful view and were very clean. There were plenty of pools as well as pool activities for the kids.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 July 2014

I am at this resort now & wish I could go to another resort. Baywatch has ruined my family vacation. This was my first time in Myrtle Beach & I can't really enjoy myself. Baywatch doesn't care enough about their establishment to keep up the maintenance. I am use to staying at nice places. This was a big let down. The furniture is stained. The bathrooms are not clean. The carpet is dirty. I have my 1 year old with me & don't want him to touch anything. Baywatch needs to renovate & quit ripping people off. I have paid less money at other places & they were much nicer. I am very displeased & can't wait to check out of this disgusting place. I will do my best to enjoy the rest of my family vacation. Thanks for nothing, Baywatch. I wish I could get my money back& go somewhere else.

2  Thank K D
Travellers also viewed these North Myrtle Beach hotels
1 mi away
Best Western Ocean Sands Beach Resort
Best Western Ocean Sands Beach R...
#4 of 52 in North Myrtle Beach
#15 of 52 in North Myrtle Beach
North Beach Plantation
North Beach Plantation
#1 of 52 in North Myrtle Beach

Been to Bay Watch Resort & Conference Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Bay Watch Resort & Conference Center

Address: 2701 South Ocean Blvd, North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582-4641
Bar / Lounge Beach Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#2 Romantic Hotel in North Myrtle Beach
#5 Business Hotel in North Myrtle Beach
#6 On the Beach Hotel in North Myrtle Beach
#8 Family Hotel in North Myrtle Beach
Price Range: £51 - £210 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Bay Watch Resort & Conference Center 3.5*
Located in the heart of North Myrtle Beach with more than 600 feet of pristine beach front, our resort features studio, one-, two-, three bedroom condominiums. This full service retreat offers onsite amenities such as oceanfront restaurant; beach & sports bar; oceanfront conference space; indoor/outdoor pools; lazy rivers; kiddie pools; fitness center; wireless internet and gift shop. We can accommodate groups of any size including: golf, wedding parties, sweet sixteen and much more. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Bay Watch Resort & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Bay Watch Hotel North Myrtle Beach