“Amazing food! Great Family atmosphere.”

Grecian Delight Cafe
Cuisines: Greek
Description: We visited for the first time on 4-9-12. I had Pork Souvlaki Skewers & my Wife had a Chicken Souvlaki Pita. Pork was very flavorful, albeit it slightly dry for me. It was served w/ a house salad, warm pita, steamed broccoli, lemon potato wedges & fresh tzatziki sauce. I had their house made Greek dressing w/ the salad & it was exceptional, as were the lemon potatoes. Broccoli was fresh & slightly andante & pita was very fresh. Tzatziki was house made, thick & delicious.I tasted my wife's Chicken Pita, which was quite large, & it was fantastic. Overall we enjoyed our meals & will return.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing food! Great Family atmosphere.”
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

Some of the best Greek food in Myrtle Beach! Can't wait to return with my wife! We shared items from apps to dinner entrees to desserts and loved everything we had!

Webster,MA
“Yummy!”
Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

We were recently in mb and tried this lovely cafe. Food was some of the best greek food I have ever eaten. The restaurant was immaculate and service prompt. The cost was,in my opinion, extremely reasonable. We got a sampler apply , a Greek salad and greek pizza, all for under 24 dollars!!!! It is tucked away in a little shopping plaza so a little hidden but what a hidden gem. I am sad to think I will have to wait for my next trip to mb to eat wonderful greek food again.

Visited May 2014
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“casual Greek food”
Reviewed 15 March 2014

Relaxed atmosphere, inexpensive prices, can be a little noisy. The pastries are good. Someone had a guitar with him (not a performer) the night we were there and everyone sang

Visited May 2013
1 Thank ab4742
heven214, consultant at Grecian Delight Cafe, responded to this review, 8 May 2014
I think this review is for Grecian Corner.
Charleston, South Carolina
“Fresh and delicious Greek food”
Reviewed 5 November 2013

You might not notice Grecian Delight unless you were looking for it! It is a very good place to eat, and the food is consistently good. Usually I get the "Greek to me wrap." It's just right for lunch.

My friends and I go here a lot because we don't have to hurry. Sometimes it takes the food a little while to come out because everything is cooked from scratch, so we use the time to "drink and chat."

The atmosphere is not the best, but it is pleasant enough and they have booths! This is a family-owned restaurant, which is nice a there are a lot of chains in MB.

• Visited October 2013
Fairfax, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Diamond in the rough”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

In a small strip mall on 17th St N in Myrtle Beach is hidden this fine little restaurant. Wife had chicken souvlaki, I had the doner kabob. The greek salad was average, but the main courses were the best greek food we have ever had in MB. Mostly a locals hangout, but visitors should try it. Prices were reasonable. The warm pita bread was fresh and delicious.

• Visited September 2013