“Best fish I've ever had!”

Sams Corner Hot Dogs
Cuisines: American
Description: 843-449-3342
Description: 843-449-3342
a
“Best fish I've ever had!”
Reviewed 8 April 2014

They have, by far, the BEST fish I've ever had. I've never had such crunchy fish, and the flavor was great. Fries were pretty good too. My fiancee and I walked in at about one in the morning because this was about the only place open that late, and I was surprised at how quick and good the service was so late- a bbq sandwich, fish, and fries were done in about five minutes, and the cook was very friendly. I think I've found a new favorite.

• Visited April 2014

Chillicothe, Ohio
“Just Okay”
Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

We stopped by for lunch one afternoon. The service was fast and friendly. The hot dogs and fries were OK but nothing special. I thought it was a bit pricey for what it was.

Visited March 2014
Bluffton, Indiana
“Great Hotdogs”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

While in Myrtle Beach, my son wanted a hotdog. We saw a billboard for Sam's Corner Hot Dogs and decided to give it a try. The place was fantastic. The guy behind the counter interacted with my younger son very well getting him to place his own order. He usually asks us to order for him. I got my hotdog with coleslaw on top because I was told I would like it so much that I would never eat another hotdog without it. He was right. I now need to find a hotdog stand in Indiana that will put coleslaw on my hotdog. Great little hole in the wall place to eat. Highly recommended!!!!

Visited March 2014
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Best Foot Long Hot Dog in the area.”
Reviewed 12 February 2014

Foot Long Hot Dog and French Fries are the best value and taste in the area. The service and atmosphere are the best around and I could not ask for any better !

Visited February 2014
“It was okay, everything was cold. It wasn't busy at all... ”
Reviewed 11 January 2014 via mobile

I got the pimento cheese burger, which would have been amazing if it was hot so the cheese actually melted some. The chili cheese tots were okay, the chili was kind of bland, also was fairly cold. The crab cake sandwich was really good. The "elvis" (grilled pb&j) was also cold, the peanut butter was just a glob not even spread on the sandwich all the way, it would have been amazing if the bread was buttered, the pb&j spread more evenly and was hot, or at least warm. It wasn't busy when we went, so I don't see why the food was cold. Not sure if I'd go back or not.

1 Thank AmberBee_OG