Best Western Ocean Sands Beach Resort(North Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$245
US$200
US$225
US$217
Avista Resort(North Myrtle Beach)
US$294
US$255
Quality Inn & Suites(North Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$158
QualityInn
Rodeway Inn(North Myrtle Beach)
US$98
High Tide Motel(North Myrtle Beach)
Book now, pay at stay
US$120
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

The Prince Resort(North Myrtle Beach)
US$218
US$190
Beach Cove Resort(North Myrtle Beach)
US$295
US$194
Official Site
Barefoot Resort Yacht Club(North Myrtle Beach)
US$301
US$246
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$315/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

They wouldn’t honor a coupon. Horrible front desk staff. Rude and dishonest. Shameful company. We travel often and our always looking for hotel chains we can be comfortable with. My plan is to never stay there.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Amanda C, General Manager at La Quinta Inn North Myrtle Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience as we appreciate your feedback. We apologize we did not meet your expectations, this is definitely not the experience we want you to have when staying with us! Your feedback will help us improve our operation.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We made our reservation for a suite for 2 nights and requested a crib for our room. When we arrived we realized that they are in the middle of their renovation unlike what was on their website and the front desk people, especially Jessica, were not helpful. Jessica was rude from the start. We asked if there was a crib in our room and she said they have never had cribs or pack n plays at this hotel. The manager said it had something to do with code since the rooms aren’t big enough to put even a pack n play, which I have never heard of at a hotel! Jessica handed us a clipboard of all of the other La Quintas in the area to see if we wanted to go somewhere else and was very persistent about us calling them instead of trying to help us figure out a solution. When we got to our room, it smelled horrible like mildew, the tub was gross, and the fridge looked like it was found on the side of the road. Everything just felt damp too. So we asked to switch to the other suite they had, but we had to wait for it to finish being cleaned. Again, Jessica had a smart remark about how people stayed in 214 the day before and didn’t have a problem. Well, the next room was worse! The bathroom was cleaner, but still the same horrible smell, dampness, and it was not as remodeled as the first. The counter in the room that held the microwave and coffee pot was hanging at a 20 degree angle and held up by the fridge! The laminate on it was peeling up! The couch which I think was supposed to be a pull-out was just gross and you wouldn’t want to sleep on it for sure! On top of all of that, every Walmart was sold out of pack n plays and Target was way too far to drive to. So we had no where for our baby to sleep and had to leave. Jessica of course didn’t believe that they were sold out of pack n plays, but gave us our money back and then told us to throw the keys in the garbage. Overall, with the attitude of the front desk people, no cribs or pack n plays, and the disgusting rooms (214 and 114) we had to leave. I would not recommend this hotel for a while, at least until they finish their renovation.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Cara T
Reviewed 12 May 2018

We have never felt more comfortable at a Hotel/Motel. The Staff is very friendly, and the rooms are spacious and homey. The Continental breakfast was also the best ever! This was the first time we woke up without our backs hurting. Thank you!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 10 May 2018

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 7 May 2018

After having all expectations of sleeping in on my first morning I woke up to music coming from outside my window on the third floor. I opened the curtains and there were people working on a scaffold in front of my window. No answer from front desk when I called to complain. If I had known in advance that there would be renovations going on while staying there I definitely would not have booked a room at this hotel.
I tried to call down again to the front desk at around 11:30 on Friday night to request a late checkout. Again, no answer.
Upon checking out I went to get my brand new car and found that it had what appeared to be paint spatter all over it and I complained to the manager. It turned out to be spatter from the pressure washing from the building. He then proceeded to tell me that the wind was blowing from the opposite direction. Really? He gave me money to take it to the car wash and if that did not solve the problem he told me to come back. I therefore could not leave at the time that I intended to. It got the spatter off the car but I was so upset about the whole stay to say the least.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from construction.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple