Ocean Club Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Blockade Runner Motor Inn(North Myrtle Beach)
View Hotel
Cherry Grove Manor(North Myrtle Beach)
  • Pool
  • Free Internet
Sunfun/Sunrise Motel(North Myrtle Beach)
View Hotel
The Prince Resort(North Myrtle Beach)
View Hotel
Maritime Beach Club(North Myrtle Beach)
View Hotel
Avista Resort(North Myrtle Beach)
View Hotel
Together Resorts(North Myrtle Beach)
View Hotel
Quality Inn & Suites(North Myrtle Beach)
View Hotel
Rodeway Inn(North Myrtle Beach)
View Hotel
All reviewsan older resortpools and hot tubsstudio unitspent a week heretwin bedsinside poolbeach locationcherry grovestaff was friendly and helpfulbeach chairsfirst floorfitness roomgreat beachsleeper sofalabor dayfull kitchenoff season
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 June 2014

We love the location of Peppertree Ocean Club in North Myrtle Beach. Because it is not a huge high-rise, the beach area in front of the resort was never crowded. There were always plenty of loungers around the beautiful pool area (there are two large outdoor pools). The activities personnel always seemed to be cheery and ready with lots of activities, though we didn't participate in any. We stayed in one of the 3-bedroom penthouse units on the 7th floor. The view was lovely with a huge balcony. The beds were very comfortable, and the unit seemed clean for the most part. The kitchen could use some updating: the dishwasher was not working, the cabinets were very sticky, probably from the humidity on the paint, but the stove was nice and seemed new. An oddity about the 3-bedroom unit was that the "master" had no bathroom off of it, but had beautiful scenic windows on two of its walls facing the beach. The master had a king-size bed, another room had two twins, and the 3rd bedroom had a double bed with a large bathroom but not much of a view from the window. I am not the best driver, admittedly, and I found the parking lot to be a little stressful. The spaces are quite tight, and if a large vehicle parked at the end of a row, it could be tough to get around. The housekeeping/maintenance staff was always very pleasant and friendly, but some of the front desk staff could use a little cheering up.

Room Tip: Rooms on the 7th floor were very quiet with a huge balcony and great view.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Ginger B
Reviewed 20 March 2014

My stay was very pleasant. The location was ideal, far enough away from the hustle and bustle to be peaceful, but also an easy drive to anything we wanted to do. The resort is older, so don't expect a shiny new building, but it was very well maintained and very clean. Ask for a 5th floor room and you will have a great view of the ocean and the dolphins playing just off the beach.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
6  Thank Tina D
Reviewed 14 March 2014

My stay at the Peppertree Oceanclub Resort was very unpleasant! As soon as I arrived there laid 3 DEAD COCKROACHES on the floor to greet me ! TV's are from 1897 and the staff was basically a-wol for our week long stay. About a half week in I picked up a pile of clothes from the corner of the bedroom and out crawled a 3 Inch COCKROACH. When we called to have it taken care of they simply said they would spray the room? Instead of switching rooms! Overall horrible hotel. I would NOT recommend it to anyone !

Room Tip: Choose another hotel!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
10  Thank Breana S
Reviewed 7 March 2014

This place is perfectly situated. Having two pools outdoors and one indoor was ideal. We had the most amazing view from our room. The staff was so nice. After I left I realized I left my wedding band in the room and the woman at the front desk without hesitation went to the room, found it, and overnighted it to me.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank marlenejason
Reviewed 5 March 2014

We went for a weekend trip with another couple. I enjoyed my visit at the Peppertree Ocean Club. Very friendly staff. Rooms were very clean upon arrival. Internet signal was shady, but overall satisfied with my stay. Would definitely recommend this place to others!

• Stayed: February 2014