Wyndham Ocean Boulevard
Harbourgate Resort & Marina, Oceana Resorts(North Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$114
Avista Resort(North Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$154
Rodeway Inn(North Myrtle Beach)
US$79
RodewayInn
Bay Watch Resort & Conference Center(North Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$212
US$205
The Prince Resort(North Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$104
Seaside(North Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$129
Hotels.com
Quality Inn & Suites(North Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$119
Beach Cove Resort(North Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$164
US$144
Best Western Ocean Sands Beach Resort(North Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$89
All reviewsacross the streetinfinity pooltime sharelazy riverfire pitsales pitchoverflow parkingping pongtimeshare presentationbedroom deluxetimeshare resortthe kitchenthe cottagesguest servicesoverflow lotspring breakgreat resort
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 October 2010

My husband and I just returned from the Wyndham after a wonderful week with our 3 small children (twins 3.5 and baby 18 months old). Reading the reviews was certainly helpful in managing our expectations for the property. We knew we were staying in Tower 4 and thus would not be ocean front, but this was no big deal at all. The ocean views were goodt and our balcony was a great place to sit and relax. Crossing the street to get to the beach was easy and no trouble at all. Tower 4 is really great for the kiddos as the playground and kiddie pool are there. October is a great time for travel to Myrtle Beach because the weather was amazing, little traffic, no trouble with parking, and check in was a breeze. Our unit was very clean, the beds were very comfortable, the kitchen had everything we needed and the flat screen TV''s and DVD player were a huge hit with the wee ones. We were nervous about some of the reviews about lack of hot water, but that was not a problem at all. The faucets with the single handle for hot/cold might be a little tricky at first because you turn the handle slightly to get hot water and the more you turn the handle, the water gets colder. The unit had a washer and dryer which is nice, however, they are a very small capacity. I felt like I was constantly washing as each unit is given 8 towels for the beach or pool (this is in addition to your bathroom towels). The resort also gave us the name of a great crib and high chair rental company called Noah's Ark baby rental. They were awesome to work with and will drop off the baby equipment to your unit and set it up for you. Being able to rent a real crib and the comfy beds enabled all 5 of us to sleep incredibly well each night. Overall a great experience and I hope we can return soon.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 October 2010

The hotel was exactly as described. Pictures of rooms were accurate. The layout of the room was perfect for our needs and the amenities in the kitchen were more than expected. The multiple pools were all very nice, view was great. I was completely satisfied with the experience and the prices was excellent.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 September 2010

I am a member of Wyndham Resorts and brought my brother and his wife with my husband and I to this resort.
My brother was having problems getting around and was using crutches.
The parking situation was inadequate for someone without disabilities, and there was only one handicapped space available for all the guests at the resort in towers one, two and three.
My brother arrived in the pouring rain and was directed to parking a few blocks away. He was told someone would be over in four minutes to pick him up in a golf cart, but that person never arrived.
Upon attempting to recount this problem to various guest services members during our stay
our impression was they did not care. The beach was inaccessible to him, the parking problem persisted for the entire week and staff members claimed no one had ever complained before.
A senior guest services member told him in a truly rude manner to go purchase at another property where there was better parking.

We are from the northeast where there are laws governing disabilities and multiple accomodations for those unable to get around. It was a shock to see the lack of facilities, availability and consideration on his behalf.

I have stayed here before but this experience has soured me on returning.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank nalf19
Reviewed 24 September 2010

We stayed at tower 4 which was less crowded than the other towers. Parking was not the best. They have lots of activites for everybody. The staff was very nice and efficient. Check in and check out was quick. We had a great time....would love to go back soon.

Only problem was it is a timeshare resort, you will have to sit through a presentation.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank Shalady
Reviewed 18 September 2010

I am a VIP owner of Wyndham and have been for several years (we were Fairfied owners before the change of Wyndham purchasing Fairfield). Overall we enjoy our Wyndham vacations and usually travel to 3-4 resorts per year, but have gotten to the point where we make a definite decision to skip the 45 minute sales presentations, as our family time is more valuable, then a free dinner.

When we stayed at the Ocean Blvd. resort this past June, we were appalled with the rude and arrogant behavior of one of the salesmen, as he went from hot to cold really fast when he became aware that we were not purchasing addtional points for our ownership. I knew I was furious with his unprofessional and arrogant behavior as my heart was pounding and I felt flushed and I was completely shocked at his behavior. He basically became snippy and treated us as 2nd class owners because we made a decision not to buy additional membership benefits. Quite naturally, we asked to speak to his manager and expressed our concerns about this sales person's behavior. His arrogance was almost laughable, but we certainly got our dissatisfaction across to the manager in front of the sales person. The manager was very apologetic, but as far as I was concerned the damage was done, and it's unfortunate that these type of sales tactics are used. I'm sure it was the "Make them a buyer or a liar" sales tactic, and as an ovwner I can tell you it didn't work and I WILL NOT sit for another sales presentation. Wyndham may want to consider investing in improved training of their staff and consider using Evidence-Based sales interventions that do not insult prospective buyers as people do talk and negative talk may deter future prospective owners.

Wyndham Owner from Cleveland, Ohio