“Nice place”
Review of Crescent Shores

Crescent Shores
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Me and my family stayed in Condo 608 S and I Loved the stay. The condo was very clean and had lots of room. The decor was a little out dated and could have used a new paint job but other then that we had no problems. The pools were small but nothing that wouldn't make me come back another time. The only problems we had and the reason I gave it a four star was Check-In was crazy. I didn't have a problem at all at Condo World. I had pre-register so I was in and out in about two minutes. When we went to unload there was no parking available. The parking garage is across the street but you have a 15 minute unloading time in front of the hotel. When we did find a parking spot that we could use for 15 minutes there was no luggage carts so we had to cary everything up by hand. Then on the second trip the elevators got stuck so we had to use the stairs. Other then that the condo and stay was great. We had a wonderful time and enjoyed our stay, I would recommend this condo to family and friends.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Ashley S

Reviewed 28 June 2014

Very impressed with our room we were in unit 1807 love the view of the ocean the room was outstanding plenty of space and very well equipped with everything we needed. Then only going that could market it any better is that the check in and out was scattered out to many family's trying to get in and out at the same time. Over all very pleased with our stay at Cresent shored I do plan on staying again.

1  Thank Sandy3107
Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

Upon arrival to my condo, number 1707 in the south tower, the condo was filthy. We were billed for a 150 dollar cleaning fee and no one had cleaned? My niece discovered vomit underneath both of the beds in one of the rooms and proceeded to tell me all about it, she found blood and hair in her bed and sand all over the bathrooms and the kitchen. Yeah, there will be sand no matter what. Look where you are, you're at the beach; but I swept up a pile of sand about an inch tall. Unacceptable. The first night was terrible, as well as the next as was the one after that. The people above us moved furniture, yes... FURNITURE. ALL. NIGHT. LONG. I finally called security on them because the two kids in my condo nor myself could sleep a wink.

I suggest that if you decide to stay here, try to get something on the 18th floor, because we stayed on the 17th and it was NOISY. Also, the walls are paper thin and this condo allows dogs, and if they don't and I am mistaken; somebody snuck one in because it yapped all day and night.

Like other reviewers said, there is very limited parking. People do not read and proceed to park their large vehicles in "compact" parking only and block off the garage so you have to find some place else to park.

We never had problems with the elevators, but when we did, someone had already called security to yank the kids off that were riding it up and down. If you don't like partyers and loud, obnoxious college kids then don't stay here. The beach below is crowded and overly advertised with Beach umbrellas. Swimming is limited due to the company giving banana boat rides and parasailing excursions. Check them out though, because the banana boat was a hit with 6,9,54,27 and 20 year old that were in our party and was fairly cheap.

Other than the condo, a good time was had by all.

1  Thank Taylor B
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Even though the signs are ever where no one can read them and no one I talked to seems to care that the ground floor is for high top vehicles only and there was 8-10 cars parked there everyday so far and this is just day three. Security was told not to tow them and condo world said they called the hoa and gave me the number and know one has called me back yet. Ever thing else is outstanding.

1  Thank travelalvi
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

Stayed in room S1206. Loved the view and all the beds were comfortable. Very spacious and kitchen was stocked with everything you need to cook. Only complaint would be the small T.V.s in the bedrooms.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Adallas11
Reviewed 8 April 2014

We were here last week in July/First Week August 2013. I was with my boyfriend, his sister and brother in law, his parents, and the brother in law's parents. We had a 4 bedroom/4 bath condo. Two Kings, 4 queens. The condo is a bit dated, but we weren't looking for luxury. We spent very little time in the condo. We showered, ate lunch, and slept there. The kitchen was big enough for us and had enough storage space for our food. Everything worked nicely. There were 4 showers being used at the same time and the water and pressure were all nice. The pool and lazy river were also pluses. There was our own private walk out to the ocean right in front of the building. It was perfect. My boyfriend's dad and I woke up at 7 am to claim a prime spot as they were setting up the paid beach chairs/umbrellas to get a prime free spot. They had a large parking garage and we were always able to get a space even if it had to be on the top level if we came back from dinner/put put late. It was very easy to navigate from this spot too. There was a restaurant/bar close by and a convienant/souvenir shop too. For my first beach trip, i think this was pretty perfect.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Heather G
Reviewed 29 November 2013

Have stayed several times. Would return. Bedrooms have 2 queen beds! In a 3/4 bedroom unit,it was great. On the ocean,lazy river, pool,hot tub,indoor pool. Handicap parking available under units. Each unit has different decor,some is tired,but certainly adequate. Both owners easy to work with..

Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family