“Kokopelli Surf Lesson” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Kokopelli Surf Lessons Paddleboard Kayak Tours & Rentals

Kokopelli Surf Lessons Paddleboard Kayak Tours & Rentals
More attraction details
Owner description: Kokopelli Surf Lessons, SUP Paddleboard & Kayak Tours, in Myrtle & North Myrtle Beach! We offer FREE delivery of our Rentals to your location! Learn how to surf with with East Coast Longboard surfing champion Wyatt Todd alongside brother & professional surfer Brandon Todd & their team of local instructors. Enjoy the true nature of Myrtle Beach, surfing, paddleboarding, and kayaking in the Ocean or on scenic Salt Marsh or Waterway Tours.! We are a team of passionate surfers, watermen and women that teach what we love. We provide the all equipment and unique boards for you & skill level, we also incl. soft tops as well as performance surfboards. We take pride in teaching and sharing the active lifestyle of surfing, SUP paddleboarding & Kyaking. Come enjoy the beach's favorite activities with us! #1 in Myrtle Beach! CPR/First Aid/AED Certified. Liscenced & Insured.
Columbus
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Kokopelli Surf Lesson”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2014

I had a great time trying out surfing. Brandon was very helpful and his instructions were easy to understand. He was even willing to accommodate my schedule and meet me early in the morning. I hope to practice my pop up and look forward to another lesson the next time I am in town!

1 Thank Ijallaq

Myrtle beach
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A great time in North Myrtle Beach! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

My two children (ages 15 and 9) took their first surfing lesson ever here today. Brandon was their instructor. They spent some time on basics on the beach and before we knew it they were catching some waves! The kids had a great time and so did we. Thanks again to Brandon and the Kokopelli Surf Camp!

1 Thank Famleevacay
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Kokopelli surf camp”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

I has the best time at surf camp. Both brothers were great teachers to me. They are very experienced and have won competitions. I learned so much; they talked to me lots and encouraged me to try again. They helped me figure out what I did wrong. This camp has taught me so much about surfing and I now want to surf forever.

Visited August 2014
3 Thank Lisa C
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Outstanding value! Fantastic Instructor!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

We wanted to spend a day at the beach, but also wanted to have an activity for our children. The 1 1/2 hour lesson started with stretching exercises on the beach and learning how to stand up on the surf board. The instructor, Quinlen, then took the kids out in the surf. Our 15 year old picked it up quickly, but our 9 year old was a little slower. Quinlen was very patient with her, and I think he may have been more excited when she finally stood up on the last wave of the session. A great experience, and good value for the money spent. Mom and Dad have tons of great pictures and our children have another terrific vacation memory.

Charlotte, North Carolina
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Excellent!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

Wyatt and the other instructors were great! The kids were up on their boards in no time! They also taught them how to Paddle Board on day 3 of camp and my husband took private surfing lessons from Quinlan. Don't miss out on the Go Pro Video, it is a wonderful souvenir of our vacation! Overall excellent experience and the entire family can't wait to do it again!
Thank you Wyatt and Brandon!

Visited July 2014

Travellers who viewed Kokopelli Surf Lessons Paddleboard Kayak Tours & Rentals also viewed

North Myrtle Beach, Coastal South Carolina

Been to Kokopelli Surf Lessons Paddleboard Kayak Tours & Rentals? Share your experiences!