“Get Your Day Started Right”

Dino's House of Pancakes
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

Good selection. Good food. Great price. We at breakfast there bright and early on a Monday morning. The place was packed but we were seated prompltly. Our waitress was friendly and prompt. The breakfast selection was endless. All delivered quickly. From pancakes to waffles to bacon to eggs we devoured it all. On the way out I picked up the owners business card and was pleasantly surprised that they also own the Plantation House of Pancakes. Another amazing breakfast spot in NMB. Enjoy!

There are newer reviews for Dino's House of Pancakes

Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

My family has been eating at Dino's for decades while visiting Myrtle Beach. Now, my wife and I enjoy the best breakfast in town every trip we make into town! I highly recommend!

Reviewed 9 August 2014

They need to change seating policy. Waited way too long, kept seating large groups and did not pay attention to many of the folks with 3 to 5 in their party. Even though it was discussed with owner He did not care Cannot support a business that does not take care of customers.

1  Thank Lkbkwt
Reviewed 6 August 2014

We had a great breakfast here on a Friday morning. We arrived around 9:30 am and waited about 10 minutes. This place is busy and that is always a good sign. Service is excellent. Our waitress was kind, fast and efficient. The menu is perfect for a traditional American diner style breakfast. Nothing too fancy, just simple good food. We ordered French Toast which was excellent. Also had pancakes, sausage and hashbrowns. Couldn't complain about one thing and the prices are very reasonable. Would definitely recommend this place for breakfast.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

We stopped here for breakfast before returning home from a weekend trip and there was no line (on a Monday of course). The food was pretty good, although I just had eggs, sausage and pancakes. I didn't find them to be outstanding, but I don't think I ordered a specialty there either. The pancakes were light and fluffy, and the coffee was hot and probably had the best taste of any coffee I have had at a breakfast restaurant. The prices were very good as well, and the staff is nice and organized! The guy that took us to our table kept saying it had been open in NMB for 45 years, and I can see why - overall value with good food! Hope to visit here again soon!